35

Shortly before the last class of the day ended, Draco and I snuck our way into the Gryfindor commodore and into my dorm room.

Draco followed me into my room, as he shut the door behind us, he stopped.

He stopped in his tracks, as his eyes slowly gazed around the room.

"Woah." Draco almost gasped, as he took in everything around him.

He seemed almost amazed at the gothic decorations that were scattered around the room.

The floating candles that were at the ceiling glowed a dark, amber red.

Draco didn't seem interested in my large brewing station at all, he was more interested in the black vanity in the corner of my room.

This vanity had a large mirror on it, and that's where I did my makeup.

Of course Draco began opening the drawers, digging through all of my make up products, examining each one.

I walked over to my bed and sat down, as I watched him.

Draco picked up my dark red blush, opening it up.

His eyes sort of lit up, as his nose filled with the scent of a rosey champagne.

Oh no.

"Draco." I smiled.

His attention snapped towards me, with the blush still in hand, just inches away from his face.

"What?" He asked.

"Don't eat it," I sort of let out a little laugh, "I know it smells good, but it probably doesn't taste good."

"I wasn't going to eat it," Draco rolled his eyes, as he set the makeup back down, "besides, they shouldn't make something smell like sweets... if you can't actually eat it."

I let out a cheerful laugh, as a large smile grew across my face.

"You know, I thought you came here to look at my potions set up?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

Draco, who now had a smirk appear on his lips, strutted over and sat down next to me on my bed.

"I've got better things in this room to occupy my time."

My heart instantly started beating faster.

Draco paused for a moment.

"You know, I really am sorry for what I said in class earlier. I shouldn't have came off like that." Draco placed his hand on my lower thigh, as he spoke.

"It's alright. It's just everything that happened that night with Cedric, and with Fred at the end up summer-" I stared to say.

Draco instantly cut me off as soon as I mentioned Fred Weasley.

"What happened with Fred?" Draco eagerly asked.

His eyes stared directly at mine.

I shouldn't have even said anything.

But, I knew I had ready dug myself into a hole I couldn't get out of.

I swallowed hard.

"Well, over the summer Fred and I got on better terms. We even started dating towards the end. Until, he fucking cheated on me! The foul git fucking cheated on me! What makes it worse is it was with fucking Hermione!" My voice grew louder at the end.

I could feel my blood pressure rise and I grew angry just thinking about it.

Draco surprisingly kept a calm demeanor.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't be apologizing for his actions, but you don't deserve that. Never in a million years would you have ever deserved that." I could tell Draco was sincere by the way he spoke, and by the way he gave my thigh a small, reassuring squeeze.

"Thanks, Draco." I sighed, giving him a small smile.

"Did he say why?" Draco asked.

"He said it was all my fault. It was purely because of that Yule ball dress, and dancing with you there." I huffed.

"I pity him really, going for a rat like Hermione," Draco scuffed at the thought of her, "besides, I bet I'm far more of a wild ride than Fred."

Draco then bit the inside of his cheek, as he gave me a wink.

Ahhhhhhhh

"Wouldn't know, I didn't do anything with Fred." I inched closer to Draco.

"I bet your's is small." I teased him, as I looked him up and down.

Draco licked his bottom lip, as his eyes bounced between mine and my mouth.

"Maybe, I guess there's only one way to find out." Draco spoke in a deep, sensual voice.

Before I knew it, Draco placed his hands behind my head, and smashed his lips into mine.

My heart started pounding in my chest at the moment our lips touched.

Draco kissed me rough and deeply, as my hands moved up to the buttons of his shirt.

I slowly undid every one, one by one.

Draco broke away from our kiss, and quickly took his shirt off, throwing it against a wall across the room.

In the dark red glow of the candles, I could see that Draco was in excellent shape.

His whole body seemed to be nothing but toned muscle.

"Quidditch has done you well, I see." I whispered out, as I kissed Draco again.

"Oh, yeah." Draco broke away from our kiss as he spoke.

Draco seemed to pull me onto his lap this time.

His lips began kissing my neck just under my jaw.

That folded me instantly.

I was wrapped around Draco's finger.

"Are you gonna take my clothes off, or am I gonna have to do that my self." I joked.

"Oh no, I am taking everything off." Draco said, as he ripped my shirt open .