31

AN- I changed the story cover :) I hope you guys like it.....

After news of what had happened in the great hall that day quickly spread through the school, I stuck to myself. 

The only people that would willingly talk to me were Cedric and Luna. 

Everyone else only talked to me when they had to in class. 

Fred and Draco on the other hand, wouldn't even look at me. 

I really don't blame them either. 

But, I didn't mean for it to be like this. 

Though, just about every day Cedric would try to explain to me how this wasn't my fault. 

I know he was just trying to help, but I knew deep down it was my fault. 

Every day seemed hard just to get out of bed and go to class. 

For months, Cedric and Luna had to basically drag me out of bed to go to class. 

After months and months, the day approached for the final part of the tri-wizard tournament. 

I think the was the only day that I got out of bed willingly.  

...

That evening, I stood in the stands next to Luna, waiting for the competitors to walk out.  

"It's good to see you out." Luna gave me her sweet smile.  

"I wouldn't miss this for the world." I replied, as people filled the stands. 

My eyes stumbled on Draco Malfoy. 

He slowly walked up the stands into the section Luna and I were standing in. 

I could feel my stomach flip as he stopped in the seat right next to me, as Crabbe and Goyle followed him.  

I stared directly in front of me, pretending that I didn't even see him.  

"Is this spot taken?" Draco leaned over, and asked me quietly.  

I looked over at Draco quickly, I was surprised he talked to me, let alone came up to sit near me.  

I shook my head "no".

"Alright." Draco responded back. 

"Don't be so nervous, I don't think he means any harm." Luna reassured me. 

"How do we know that? He probably just came up here to poke fun at me the whole time." I huffed, as I looked down at my shoes.  

Man, it was cold out. 

My hands and feet were freezing, and my nose was starting to get cold. 

"I promise he's not." Luna spoke again. 

Everyone began to cheer, as the competitors finally walked out.  

Cedric spotted me immediately, as he pointed at me and gave me a nod. 

I pointed back at him, and gave him a nod as well. 

Dumbledore gave a speech, before he sent the competitors off into the maze. 

Everyone in the stands sat down, and waited for their return. 

"Pssst..... psssst.." Draco nudged me.