Forty eight

~ Reed

"Fuckkkk," I groan out as Annalise goes down on me.

She hums against my dick as she sucks the tip.

I watch her mesmerized as she swallows me. My hands tangled in her hair. 

My head falls back as the pleasure begins to build at a rapid rate.

"I'm gonna-" I groan and she removes her mouth from me.

My chest lifts up and down in rapid breaths as she moves up and leans over me to open my nightstand and grab a condom.

I watch as she moves around shit in the drawer to find one.

Suddenly her movements halt and her head tilts to the side as a tiny smile pulls onto her lips.

My eyebrows and I try to sit up slightly to look at it but her hand is still hidden the drawer.

"What is it?" I literally don't know what's in there. It's just a collection of random shit I haven't gone through over the years.

She pulls out her hand, a photograph in her hand with the back facing me.

The edges are all bent and there's a date written in the corner. 

10 years ago.

My eyes widen and I grab the photo from her hands, turning it around to face me.

The sun was shining on us so the lighting is awful. But it's a photo of Ro, Annalise, and I. She stands in the middle of us with our arms thrown over her shoulders. Ro is staring at the camera and I'm looking down at Annalise with a smile. She's looking up at me with narrowed eyes and a scowl.

I remember Ro's mom had told Annalise to try smiling which made younger her scowl even more.

My eyes flit away from the photo and back to her's.

My lip ticks up. "I don't think you liked being told your hair looked like someone rubbed a ballon."

She doesn't try to hide the tiny smile on her face. Her fingers gently grab the photo and place it back on the nightstand before grabbing the back of my neck and pulling me closer for our mouths to meet.

I chuckle and grin against her mouth.

She laughs too and doesn't break the kiss as she reaches her arm out into the drawer and grabs a condom.

My hands eagerly go to her waist and slide up the fabric of her tank top until it's scrunched under her tits.

She rips open the foil and slides it over my dick. Hunger in her eyes.

Moving over the middle of her bikini underwear, she rests her hand on my chest before grabbing my dick and guiding it into her.

"Ohhh," she moans when I'm fully inside.

My hands find their way to her hips when she begins to move.

I pull up her thin shirt to expose her full tits as she rides me.

It's not long before I'm holding her hips and pounding up into her, meeting her thrust.

My hands lift to squeeze her chest as she reaches her high, her legs shaking as they sit straddled on the side of my thighs.

I come a second later when she falls forward and sags against my chest. Warmth filling the condom.

"Fuck," she moans against my shoulder.

"Literally," I mumble.

She chuckles and slowly removes herself from me, groaning.

"Did I mention I got a 85 on the math test from yesterday? We should totally celebrate that by doing that again-" My words cut off when I look to my right to see Wanda looking at me from her cage across the room.