i. episode one.

— AMORA

AMORA.

"The last girl we got on the cast is Amora Ellis," Natalie revealed.

"This girl is a bit of a wildcard. She's from Houston I believe but she currently lives in Chicago. She has a little fanbase based off her social media presence and the beef she's been involved in these past few years. We don't know what she can do when it comes to fighting but she can definitely throw some ass."

"So she a stripper?" Her husband questioned.

"Who knows?"

&&.

ATLANTA, GEORGIA.

When the cast finally made it onto the sprinter that would be taking them to their new house for however long, Amora was excited to finally be off her feet. She made her way to the middle of the sprinter and sat next to a girl who was sitting next to Jela. She recognized everyone on the bus except the girl next to her.

After an interaction between Rock and Natalie regarding her and her AirPods, everyone started to introduce themselves.

"Do y'all know Rock?" Natalie asked all the girls on the bus.

"Of course, we know Rock! Blueface baby, yeah aight!" Rollie said.

The entire group of girls all laughed except for Persuasion which Amora noticed.

"Do y'all know Anne?" Natalie asked.

The girl next to Amora stood up so she assumed that the girl was Anne. Amora stayed quiet then since she had no idea who Anne was. She was getting good vibes from her, though. Anne started to shake her ass on the bus and Amora slapped it, excited that everyone was lit on the bus.

Natalie went around and introduced Rollie, Slim, Jela, and Persuasion until it was time to introduce Amora.

"So, everybody know Amora?" Natalie asked. Jela, Natalie, Rock, Rollie, and Slim all nodded and cheered because they knew her. Amora had actually met Jela before through a mutual friend and she saw Rollie out at clubs in Jersey.

"Me and Amora go way back, girl!" Jela said, reaching over Anne to give Amora a high five.

Amora stood up to introduce herself. "Well for the girls that don't know meee, I'm Amora! A bad bitch from Houston! I'm ready to turn the fuck up and get to this bag!"

"Shake something, girl!"

Amora didn't hesitate to start twerking on the bus. She hopped on the seat and started throwing it back, some of the girls cheering for her, others awkwardly looking around. When she was done she got in her seat, unable to control her laughter.