xi. episode ten, part two.

— AMORA

AMORA.

AFTER A DAY OF PRESS,

The Baddies got ready to head out to the club.

INT: AMORA: "We're going out tonight and I can't wait to see what Nashville's giving. We've had a long day with all the interviews we've had to do and I'm ready to let loose at this point."

The girls from the other house made their way to the house Amora's side was staying in so they could leave for the club. Jela exited first, followed by Scotty, and then Amora. The girls all complimented Jela's outfit when she made it out.

Chrisean eventually followed the girls outside and she told everyone that she couldn't make it because of the bounty hunters after her.

When the Baddies got into the club, the audience turned up.

Amora felt the energy and it boosted her mood as soon as they got to their section.

She kept her distance from the girls she was at odds with and focused more on dancing with the girls she considered friends, Scotty and Jela.

"'Bout to get fucked up on margarita with two limes, yeah!" Scotty and Amora rapped Nicki Minaj's Yikes together.

In the middle of partying and everyone having fun, Bri danced her way over to the spot that Amora was dancing at. She started to dance with her which confused Amora for a few seconds until she kept dancing.

INT: AMORA: I don't necessarily have beef with Bri anymore. We've talked it out, resolved it, reconciled it, whatever you wanna call our conversation a few houses back. If she's willing to actually put it behind us completely, I'm okay with that.

"I throw that ass back to see if he gon' catch it!" Amora shouted the lyrics as Mulatto's Bitch From Da Souf started to play.

Scotty started to throw it back on Amora and Bri in the middle of them dancing and they both attempted to catch it. The three of them stayed in their own little world and barely noticed Natalie get on the mic to introduce the Baddies and hype them up.