vii. episode seven.

— AMORA

AMORA.

Once the Baddies finished their red carpet walk and made it inside the club, the party started immediately. All the flashing lights, twerking girls, and the songs playing on the speakers was enough to get Amora in the mood.

All of the Baddies were moved to a section in the club and some of their fans continued to dance around their section.

"Y'all need to loosen up." Amora said once she noticed how dry some of the girls were.

She moved to the middle of their section and started to dance and twerk on Rock who had just finished conversating with her boyfriend, Blueface.

Jela hyped the two of them up as they danced while the other girls looked around awkwardly.

INT: AMORA: "Now that we're in the club, I'm expecting it to be lit as fuck, right? Wrong! These bitches are dry as fuck. Scotty, Rock, and Jela the only ones that's really turning up and that's why I fuck with them. I'll be honest and say Sua was up and vibing too, but the rest of them bitches? Boring."

Rollie watched the girls dance around each other and she only rolled her eyes and went back to her conversation with Slim.

"These bitches is dry and old as fuck, don't even worry 'bout it." Rock said.

Somewhere along the line in the club, Natalie got on the microphone and started to get the people around them excited.

INT: AMORA: "This is the most fun I've had since being here. If this was what we were doing every night, I could do this a hundred more times."

Out of nowhere, Jela was shouting, "kiss, kiss, kiss!" and pushing Scotty and Amora's heads together.

INT: CHRISEAN: "We in the club, my nigga just left, and when I turn around all I see is Scotty and Amora kissing. These bitches not having all the fun without me."

Just when Scotty and Amora were about to stop kissing, Rock made her way over to them and joined in on the kiss, pushing all three of their heads together.

"You bitches are freaky." Jela laughed once they were done tongue-kissing.

"That's all them." Amora laughed with her.

Three hours later, Natalie let the girls know it was time to go.

The next morning, all of the girls were hungover from the club.

INT: AMORA: "Last night was something else. I would definitely do it again, but this morning I can't even make it out of bed. I'm nauseous, my head starts to spin when I try to sit up, and I can't even get water down.