xii. episode eleven.

— AMORA

AMORA.

THE MOMENT AMORA'S PHONE HIT NATALIE'S FACE,

Natalie was jumping to the back of the sprinter to get her hit back. She ran and got a grip on Amora's hair and started swinging. The impact of Natalie's body made them both fall onto the seats at the back of the sprinter.

The fall went in Natalie's favor because she was the one on top when they landed.

"Get this heavy ass bitch the fuck off of me!" Amora screamed at Security while punching.

There wasn't much room to swing because of the confined space, yet it didn't stop Amora from punching.

"Nat, get off her!" Scotty said while interfering, helping the Security get Natalie off of her.

INT: PERSUASION: "I can't believe my eyes now. This shit happened out of nowhere! Natalie hops up, and she falls on top of this girl. It's not a fight at this point; it's a squishing."

The driver had to pull the sprinter over once they finally got Natalie off her. Amora's wig and Natalie's had somehow stayed on top of their heads. Amora had to get into another car on their way to the house. She ended up making it to the new house first.

INT: AMORA: "Once again, I get into a fight right before we enter a new house, so I can't even be happy about the rooms and shit. This is fucking insane."

She wasn't impressed with the house but wasn't in the mood to complain after the fight went down. So instead, she went straight to her room and got on the phone with her close friend, Seven. She picked up after four rings.

"You okay? What happened to your face?" Seven asked in a worried tone. She was referring to the two scratches above her mouth. Fortunately, that was all Natalie could do while on top of her.

"I just got into it with motherfucking Natalie Nunn," Amora told her friend while fixing herself up in the mirror.

INT: AMORA: "After the fight, I'm pissed. I figured the best person to talk to would be Seven since she's gone through this experience before. Twice, if you count her season of the original show."

"What happened?"

"We done already got into it once! I had to get her ass again because she was talking shit and she thought I wasn't gonna find out. I'm not gonna say she got the best of me because all she did was fall on top of me and hit me like two times. She just better be ready for a round-fucking-three, that's all I know! I want my ones with no chairs around us!" Amora shouted over the phone.