xiii. pre-reunion interview / social media beef.

#STAR . . .

INTERVIEW . . .

INTERVIEWER: "Everyone knows about the new show that's the hottest that out right now, and that's Baddies South! Straight from the Zeus Network, straight outta' Chicago! We have a TV Personality slash rapper, we have Amora Ellis!"

AMORA: "Wassuppp! Glad to be here, I love this shit."

INTERVIEWER: "Thank you, thank you, now the first thing we wanna talk about is this outfit. We know you got the Baddies South reunion coming up in a couple of hours. Is this your official reunion outfit?"

AMORA: "Yes, it is! I wanted so bad to come to the reunion with this gown I had planned. I just can't do that. These bitches gonna be ready to snap on a bitch and I'm ready for all of it. I want all of the smoke."

INTERVIEWER: "Fiesty. We love to see it. Now, we're gonna get into your music career and personal life before we talk about everything that's been going on with the show. The first question is, you've released two rap songs, and they've done pretty well. Do you plan on making music more and do you plan on becoming serious about it?"

AMORA: "I became serious about music the second I got off of filming Baddies South. I found an agent and he hooked me up with a record label. It's been on and popping ever since then. As for the music that's coming, I have a lot planned. I have a song with NBA Youngboy coming out sometime soon."

INTERVIEWER: "Speaking of NBA Youngboy..."

AMORA: "Ah, shit."

INTERVIEWER: "A lot of his fans are speculating that the two of you are together based off of interactions and spottings. Is there any truth to that?"

AMORA: "I won't confirm or deny."

INTERVIEWER: "Alright, now let's get into a few of your friends. You've been seen interacting a lot with Seven Craft and Winter Blanco from Bad Girls Club. You've also been spotted recently with Chrisean Rock, Scotlynd Ryan, Lil Baby, Key Glock, and Saweetie."

AMORA: "Well! Me, Seven, and Winter actually all met in the same club. I ended up befriended the both of them. I consider them close friends and I really think my friendship with Winter is the reason Natalie was standoffish with me towards the start. I'm really close with Scotty and Chrisean from the show. Scotty's honestly the person I've gotten closest to. I was introduced to Lil Baby, Saweetie, and Key Glock by my manager.."

INTERVIEWER: "These next few questions are about your connection with Zeus Network and the show Baddies South. I wanna start with how is your relationship with the CEO of Zeus and would you do your own show with Zeus?"

AMORA: "Lemuel is really laidback and I love that about him. We get along perfectly fine and he always makes sure I feel comfortable for the most part. As for my own show, I'm not sure. It depends on what aspect of my life this show is gonna be about."

INTERVIEWER: "Before we get into this Baddies South reunion, let's talk more about the season. Towards the final episode, we found out that you and Jela are no longer friends. We've also seen you guys beefing over the internet. What's your opinion on her today?"

AMORA: "She shouldn't be too comfortable around me tonight. She's catching a fade and that's no lie."

INTERVIEWER: "What about Natalie and Rollie?"

AMORA: "Natalie's catching a fade, Rollie catching a fade, all these bitches catching hands. This the last time I'm seeing these bitches before I decide if I'm really gonna join the next season and I wanna make sure they leave knowing to keep my name out their mouth."

INTERVIEWER: "Alright! Now, this reunion is about to be crazy. I can already tell. You mentioned that you might be returning for season three. What might influence your decision?"

AMORA: "The check that's cut. Since this season, I've found my worth, and I'm not settling for any less."

INTERVIEWER: "That's right! Thank you for coming, Amora."

AMORA: "Thank you for having me."

SOCIAL MEDIA . . . 

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC ― three days before the reunion, amora posted that anyone who says something about her should watch their lacefront. who do we think she's talking about?

normalculture put a name on it is all i gotta say.

amoursellis jela. natalie. rollie. whats tea?

normalculture keep that same energy.

amoursellis you know i am, jela.

. . .

BGCTEAINC ― on instagram live, rollie pollie had a few things to say about upcoming star, amora.

amoursellis you a pressed ass bitch. all this shit gonna be discussed at the reunion and lets keep it at that.

lorslay you talk shit about everybody on live girl

amoursellis slim i ain't say shit to you. don't fucking speak on me.

25 more replies

. . .

ZEUSNETWORKTEAINC ― the girls have been getting into it online. natalie replied to a comment calling amora the star of the show: "she's not no fucking star. i been doing this shit for years and she didn't outshine a mufkn thing."

amoursellis you get beat the fuck up for a living you old crusty ass bitch.

. . .

KIKIGODMOTHER ― it's reunion day and scotty & amora posted a tiktok in their outfits. the two of them look prepared to fight.

rolliepolliesm_ prepared to get a ass whooping. this shit funny to me.