xvi. reunion, part three.

AMORA.

"This the shit I'm talking about."

Amora only landed one hit in on Persuasion before they were pulled apart. On the other side of the stage, Security didn't let Scotty and Natalie get to Rollie. All of the altercations were minor.

"I'm good. You can let me sit down. I just needed to check her about that real quick." Amora told the Security guard that was bear-hugging her.

After the chaos, the seating arrangements on the stage went as follows: Jela, Persuasion, and Natalie were sitting on the left side with Rock in the left solo chair. Slim, Bri, Rollie, and Anne on the right side with Scotty and Amora on the right solo chairs next to the hosts.

"I don't even know where we are, but here goes nothing." A distressed Janeisha said as she tried to read the cue cards for another question to ask. "Okay, let's get to some of the ladies we haven't spoken to at all. Anne, you were one of the most controversial Baddies at the start of the season."

All of the girls nodded in agreement. During the first few weeks, Anne was a critical part of the drama.

The girls watched Bri and Anne's fight on the screen and then they went on to discuss their situation. Anne told everyone that she preferred the name Bianca, admitted that she was being messy during the season, and admitted that she was wrong for calling Bri out in the sprinter. Trina moved on to talk about Persuasion and her cancer scare in the early stages of the season.

After watching the playback, Amora gave her opinion once asked.

"I can't say if she was faking it or not because I wasn't there at the hospital. Something serious like that is nothing to play with so I'm not gonna speak on that." She bowed out.

Jela gave a long rundown of how she felt and Rock added in comments every few seconds to agree with Jela's point.

"If we gonna talk about everything, let's lay this shit on the table! Fuck deflecting, we done already said it, we done been through shit, this is TV." Jela started to shout.

"She saying a whole lot of nothing. All we're doing is reflecting." Amora whispered in Scotty's ear.

"It ain't nothing that nobody can say to change anything they motherfucking did while we was filming! If we gonna sit on this stage and be baddies, bad girls, real bitches, or whatever the fuck y'all wanna call yourselves, let's do that or cut this short! And Amora you can stop whispering in ears and share that shit with the class 'cause you ain't scared of nobody right?"

"I said you were saying a whole lot fucking nothing!" Amora repeated for her. "We sitting on this stage to talk about the season and just gave us a speech that no one could care less about."