ix. episode nine.

— AMORA

AMORA.

As soon as they pulled up to the new house that the Baddies would be staying in, Amora wasted no time in getting out of the black truck.

She passed her phone to Scotty who was hyping her up when she was getting her hair in a ponytail. All five of them were ready for the round two between Amora and Rollie which was about to take place.

INT: AMORA: "I'm not used to arguing back and forth through social media so when I saw that Rollie had some things to say about me, I knew what was gonna happen. I'm not letting nothing slide. You don't scare nobody over here."

"Hit that bitch with the quick one-two-three, and boom!" Jela directed.

Amora rushed up the stairs and Jela, Scotty, and Rock were trailing behind her just to make sure no one thought about jumping in. Rock was a little more focused on Slim since she wanted to get her lick in once more.

INT: AMORA: "When I make it up the fucking steps, these bitches is lined up Bad Girls Club 14 style."

"Come on, girl," Rollie taunted.

She had already stepped in front of the group and squared up, ready for her.

"Guys—" Natalie 'attempted' to intervene.

"Ain't no talking."

Amora charged at Rollie and they both went swinging. Each of their punches were connecting at the start before Security rushed into the fight and tried to pull them apart. Amora got a good grip on the back of Rollie's head and started to drill her face in with her other hand.

"Nah, let my hand go!" Rollie screamed at the Security that was starting to pull her hands away to claw them off each other.

"You want it, Slim?" Rock asked before she made her way over to Slim and started punching.

Security managed to get Amora's hand off of Rollie's hair and that was enough to break the fight up but not without Amora having Rollie's wig in her hand.

"You bald-headed ass hoe!" Amora yelled as she was pulled away.

"I ain't never been worried about a wig, bitch! Come on!"

Rollie tried to push her way through Security and she failed at doing so.

After a few moments of them fighting, Slim and Rock's fight was broken up as well.