iv. episode three, part two.

— AMORA

AMORA.

Amora followed Slim and Rollie out back, the three of them engaged in a quick conversation about the weather and the nice view from the house before the duo told her what they wanted to talk about. 

"So what happened? Why did y'all wanna talk?" She asked them, curious as to what they had to say to her.

"Okay, well, last night was hectic." Slim started, Rollie agreeing with her as she did so. "Mhm." Amora nodded.

"With that being said, do you think you can handle being in a house with Sua and Natalie?" Slim asked her.

"Real shit cause we gotta get on the road and the back and forth not good for nobody." Rollie added in.

INT: AMORA: "When Rollie and Slim pulled me outside with them, I figured they would wanna talk about what happened the night before."

"Last night wasn't really my fault." Amora shrugged.

She realized the conversation was gonna take a turn when Slim and Rollie had negative reactions to what she said. Rollie's face distorted while Slim's head tilted with an eyebrow raise. Even when they were gassing her up the night before about how hard she hit Natalie at the back of her head.

"You do have to take accountability for yo' actions though. You started with Natalie in the kitchen." Rollie disagreed with her.

Amora noticed Slim move over to Rollie so that they were both standing on the opposite side of her. Noticing the movement made her cross her arms. "I was addressing what she said about me when I wasn't around. You would've done the exact same thing, Rollie." She rolled her eyes.

INT: ROLLIE: "One thing I hate is a bitch who can't own up to the shit she did. If you gonna come on this show and lie and not be a real bitch at the end of the day, you should just leave now before somebody end up fucking you up."

"The way you handled the situation was out of pocket. Especially for the first night." Slim continued to try and correct Amora.

"I'm trying so hard to understand where the fuck this is coming from when I wasn't hearing any of this the night it happened." Amora said, clapping after each word. "Both of y'all was just on my dick last night so what happened to that?"

"All I'm saying is―"

"Actually, I really don't give a fuck." She cut Slim off.

Slim didn't appear to like being cut off as she raised her voice afterwards.

"Then don't ask me what the fuck happened!" She yelled.

"Y'all really on some weird shit right now. If y'all was real bitches, y'all would've came to me, pulled me to the side, whatever the fuck!" Amora yelled back.

"What the fuck you think we doing now?" Rollie interjected

Security started to enter the scene. A guard pulled Amora away from the duo and Slim seemed to get even louder once Amora was being pulled away.

INT: AMORA: Slim and Rollie is fucking dead to me after that shit they pulled. Why are two bitches coming at me at one time about some shit they was just patting me on the back for the night it happened?

After her own argument, Amora witnessed a fight between Persuasion and Anne. She didn't let it get to her because she had packing to do and she knew drama was ahead.

And drama is definitely brewing.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS . . .
it's been (i'm guessing) two months since i've updated or been on social media / youtube, and i've missed so much bgc/baddies shit but hey yall! to be honest, i'm just publishing this short ass chapter so people know this book is still ongoing and i haven't stopped writing. but y'all lets talk about the baddies west tea omf??

also, i'll make sure the next update comes soon !

ALSO, i lowkey wanna write another story that's on some reality tv type shit. whether it's a bgc series with new bad girls i create or another idea anyone else has for me !