ii. episode two.

— AMORA

AMORA.

All the girls made their way to the kitchen and Amora fell to the back, a little heated because of what Jela told her.

"Everybody grab a cup, grab a cup!" Natalie shouted when everyone else finally made it to the kitchen.

Some of the girls thanked Natalie for the champagne, eventually getting their glasses full of champagne. The baddies then cheered to Baddies South.

INT: AMORA: "See, I wanted to have fun on the first day but hearing that my name is already getting put in these girls' mouths got my blood boiling. I'm gonna try and be calm, I'm gonna confront them with a smile, I just pray they don't get out of line."

After more chit-chatting, the girls finally got down to actually having a conversation.

"Anne and Amora, the newbies, what do y'all expect?" Natalie called the two girls sitting next to each other out.

"I mean I'd rather be new and fresh meat than dried up and old still trying to get on television." Amora shaded her.

Anne agreed with Amora and followed up by claiming that the two of them weren't newbies and that they were actually OG's. Some of the girls (Chrisean, Rollie, and Slim) were still cracking up about the comment Amora made.

Amora shrugged, taking a sip from her glass and putting on a smirk when Natalie didn't respond.

INT: NATALIE: "I just wanna know who Ms. Amora's talking about..."

"Anyways, what I expect is if yall are Bad Girls, Baddies, whatever... when I check you, be 'bout yo' shit," Anne spoke.

"Well, who'd you check?" Natalie asked.

"I don't know, like..." Anne motioned to Bri.

"We gon' talk." Bri simply said.

"Let's talk right now. Why can't we talk right now?"

"What I wanna know is why you let her embarrass you like that on the sprinter..." Rollie interjected. The question had been on Amora's mind as well.

"It's not embarrassing, it's just that there is a time and a place for everything and I'm gonna tell my story how I wanna tell it." Bri said.

"I don't know, Bri, I wouldn't have let that slide," Amora added in, shrugging her shoulders.

She was egging on the argument because of what Jela told her about Bri agreeing with Sua and Natalie while they talked shit about her. She didn't feel bad for Bri anymore.