xiv. reunion, part one.

― AMORA

― AMORA.

A production member of Zeus Network walked out of the building to open the car door for Scotty and Amora. Amora blew a kiss at the camera and Scotty began to twerk, Amora responding by slapping her butt. The two of them laughed amongst each other as they made their way inside their shared trailer.

"Let's get this shit started." Amora cheered. She was already dressed up in her reunion outfit and all she had to do was get her hair and makeup touched up. Her nails were already short, fresh, and painted white.

The girls had two champagne glasses waiting for them in their trailer.

"Cheers, bitch!" Amora said as they both help up their glasses.

The two went on to do a toast to the reunion.

"I do have something to tell you, though!" Scotty said.

Amora put down her glass of champagne after taking a couple sips and nodded.

"A few hours ago before we met up, Natalie hit me up, you know me and her are cool. She was basically saying that she didn't want me getting involved in any of your drama." Scotty revealed to her.

"What made her say that?"

"She knows that I'm gonna ride for you through whatever happens in this reunion. Slim and Rollie are a package deal and I wanna make sure that they don't try to jump you. When I told Natalie that, she wasn't happy about it."

Scotty shrugged and pulled out her phone to show Amora the messages. She scrolled all the way to the start and stopped at the bottom once they were done reading all of the messages Natalie sent her.

"I was upset because she doesn't control what I do and I don't think she understands that," Scotty told her.

Amora nodded in agreement. "Rollie been talking shit about you over the 'net as well. I'm gonna let it be known that if anybody put they hands on you, it's gonna be the same shit for them. I don't mind you being friends with Natalie because y'all been cool since before I met you, but it's still fuck her in my eyes." She voiced.

Scotty and Amora high-fived each other.

"We do have to talk about one thing! I been hearing your music everywhere!"

"Period!"

"You can keep hating, I'm poppin' regardless!" Scotty recited the lyrics of Amora's song Captain Hook.

The camera crew in their trailer was recording them from the other side while they had their conversation. The reunion was starting in a few hours.

"I didn't think my shit was gonna blow up the way it did," Amora confessed. "Now I have a song coming out with NBA Youngboy and Nicki Minaj wanna work with me. Like, what the fuck?"