x. episode ten, part one.

— AMORA

AMORA.

THE NEXT DAY,

Amora woke up after a night of one-sided fun. After Jela and Natalie's discussion on the balcony and however it went for them, the girls went out and had fun. The experience was a little wonky because a few girls were upset, and there had been fights before, and Amora was one of them, but Security kept her from reaching the girls she had it out for.

She eventually moved to the kitchen and joined Anne, Scotty, and Jela in their conversation about the night before. "Girl, how did that meeting with Natalie go last night?" Scotty asked Jela as Amora made her way over and sat down next to Scotty.

"Well, you already know that girl don't admit to shit." Jela said.

Amora nodded and pointed her finger. "That part. Ain't a honest bone in her body." She said and Jela agreed.

"I guess you can say we somewhat made up but I still don't fuck with her. I can keep it cute, though." Jela shrugged her shoulders and kept it moving.

"I could be passive with Natalie―" Anne was cut off. "I can't." Amora whispered which got a slight chuckle out of Scotty.

"Last night, I could not fake the funk with Persuasion." Anne finished, rolling her eyes after being cut off. Unfortunately, Amora didn't catch it.

Anne and Amora still weren't friends by far. They were on the same "side" because Anne had to be on their side. The girls on the other side hated them more than the girls on Amora's side. She had beef with Persuasion, Bri, and Rollie.

"Girl, Amora couldn't fake the funk with nobody last night. Security had her decked up in the corner." Scotty said.

"Hell the fuck yeah, and I don't blame 'em. I can't just get over a fight in one night, I need a night's rest before I just let a bitch sneaking me go." Amora said. The girls around her already knew she wouldn't be over it.

"You wanna fight her again?" Jela asked Amora.

"Mhm." Amora answered with a chuckle. "One good time and I'll be able to let that shit go."

"Shit, Amen!" Jela exclaimed.

Later on in the day, the Producers suggested that Amora go with Rollie, Rock, and Natalie to an interview with Streetz 99.3, a popular radio station. The season hadn't aired and there were already fan accounts for her. Her amount of exposure was expanding by the second.

The entire cast was gonna do an interview later on in the day, but she chose they chose the four they felt were topping everyone in the cast. Rollie, Chrisean, Amora, and Natalie just happened to be those four (no matter how much Amora disagreed with Natalie being apart of that four, she did understand that she was the EP and she had automatic spots in things regarding press).

INT: AMORA: "I'm going out in public to do my first radio interview kind-of thing! It's exciting, honestly. I've done interviews a few times but this is like an official thing which I'm not used to. Natalie and Rollie are tagging along and I'm not gonna let that bother me, I'm gonna keep it professional."

"What's up, it's your girl Christine B. with Streetz 99.3, and today I have the Baddies here with me." She introduced herself and the girls.

"Period." Amora cheered while also doing the hand motion. All of the girls went on to introduce themselves.

"All right, tell the people how y'all doing today."

"We're doing good, Nashville! We're having fun. We've been going out, hosting parties and stuff." Natalie spoke first.

INT: AMORA: "Natalie gets on the mic and she just says anything that comes to mind of course. We've 'hosted' two fucking parties in low-budget clubs."

"Getting fucked up, kissing bitches." Rock added on.

The radio station host started by asking Natalie a question and then she followed up with asking Rollie a question. After Rock's lengthy answer to her question, Amora was finally asked a few.

"Now, Amora, we haven't seen you on television or Zeus, but your name rings bells for many people," Christine revealed.

"Really? How so?" Amora wondered.

"We all know how fans are―" All four of the girls agreed with that statement, "and they will lurk, stalk, they'll do whatever to find out what they wanna know. When it was revealed that you would be on this season, the fans went digging, and they found out a lot of stuff about you. All positive stuff." She said.

"Cheers to that."

"Yes, yes, and there's also been a rumor that you two got into it on the first night!" Christine pointed at both Natalie and Amora.

"We can't speak on anything that went down during the season. Just know that something did happen." Natalie revealed on the radio.

"You just spoke on it." Amora scrunched her face up at Natalie's answer.

Natalie made a hand motion that read, 'We'll address this later,' and the girls continued with the interview.

The ladies eventually finished up with their interview and went back to the house to pick up the other girls. While in the sprinter, Rock revealed that she had bounty hunters after her, and they got to the place where they would be interviewed.

The interview was short and sweet and the girls went back to the house to get dressed for the club.

AUTHORS NOTES . . . 
unedited chapter! for one, this is a two part chapter for two reasons:
number one is that i didn't want to publish this chapter too late and it ends up at the bottom of everyone's notification list the next day. number two is because i want to know, what do yall think about me putting these last few episodes in the same chapters to speed up the process? this part is where baddies south got really boring besides the fight with natalie & rollie, and i just wanna speed my way through that a little. it's to the point where i'm rushing to the reunion and baddies west.