vi. episode six.

— AMORA

AMORA.

Once Jela, Rock, Rollie, Slim, and Amora made it downstairs, Amora took a seat on the end of the couch to be as far away from the large and small duo as possible.

Persuasion and Bri took their seats on the stools at the bar.

Once they were seated, Natalie made her way in with a girl that Amora didn't recognize. She had orange-ish hair and a nice figure.

INT: AMORA: "So when Natalie finds her way back to the house, she has a new girl with her. The new girl is actually cute and she seems chill, I hope we can get along."

"What happened, girls?" Natalie asked.

"Anne told—"

Just as Jela went to explain, Anne walked into the room with guards surrounding her, guiding her to her seat.

"Anne told what? Anne said what?

Her arrival caused an argument to spark up. In a matter of seconds, Anne was going back and forth with Jela, Rollie, and Rock.

"Girl, shut the fuck up." Rollie shouted.

"Look at her, she's weird! You're fighting demons, nigga. Straight up." Rock expressed her concerns about Anne.

As the arguing went on, Amora could do nothing but look off to the side and laugh.

INT: AMORA: "At this point, I'm starting to get a little pissed off. When Natalie brought me onto this show, she definitely made it seem like we'd be turning up, going out, and getting fucking money. So far it's been nothing of the sort."

Natalie watched the scene with crossed arms.

INT: AMORA: "I don't fuck with Natalie on a personal level but if you're gonna be a boss, be a boss. Handle your cast. You can barely even do that."

"Y'all for real, I don't know what the fuck's been going on, but my phone has been going off, unlimited text messages." Natalie explained.

"That's what happens when you just leave your show for a whole day." Amora sassed.

Amora and Natalie started to go back-and-forth with their words before production got them back on track to avoid any further conflict.

INT: ANNE: "Messy boots calls for another meeting and of course, it's gonna be a mess."

"Listen, I'm lost. I don't really know what happened. So before we get to any of this, y'all, this is my bitch, Scotty." Natalie introduced the red-head next to her.