The Dinner

When she woke up it was to Lucy jumping on her bed. "We are having a dinner tonight, you'll get to meet the bride and groom."

"Okay, okay did you have to wake me up so early?" She questioned causing Lucy to giggle. "You have to shower silly, and Walter got you a dress. Vikki's going to bring it later this evening." Cat nodded "I'm sorry I disappeared last night, Walter just surprised me is all." She told the girl who just smiled wider at her. "That's okay, as long as you are doing what makes you happy none of us would care." Cat furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at the sentence wondering if she knew about the sudden proposal from last night.

The morning was spent with the girls lounging around. "I hope you don't look at us any different tonight." Lucy spoke causing the girl to smile "why would anything change." Catrina questioned. But this caused Lucy to shrug before muttering something under her breath that Cat didn't hear.

Hours later Viktoria showed up with all three outfits and the girls started getting dressed. "You really would make a beautiful bride." Viktoria told her again causing Catrina to look at her in confusion "what's going on with you guys today?" She questioned not understanding why the were acting so weird.

"Walk with us." Viktoria questioned causing Catrina to shake her head no. "I'm going to check on Evie." And with that she walked across the hall to where her sister was still getting dressed. "How's it going between you and Walt?" She questioned her sister who was sat in the mirror applying lip stain. "I slept with him, last night." Evie spoke causing her younger sister to frown before putting on a really convincing fake smile. "Was he good?" She questioned causing Evie to blush before nodding. "I'm happy for you."

"Do you like him?" She asked but Evie just shrugged before turning around and looking at her "a gift?" She questioned looking at the dress causing Catrina to let out a laugh as Evie's dress had been bought by Walter as well. "It's a bit odd, having someone buy you such expensive things. I hope I don't ruin it." Catrina spoke linking arms with her sister as they walked to the dining hall where everyone was. "I think we're late." Evie spoke as the opening the door and they seen the only two seats that were available were beside Walter. Evie sat on his right while Cat took the empty seat beside her sister and Oliver . Walter stood up offering Evie help sitting down and Catrina couldn't help the jealousy that went through her.

She loved Evie, but she was so very jealous of her sister. She wished she hadn't of came as she watched Walter look at her with such adoration. "They surely look the part." Oliver spoke causing the sisters to smile at the compliment. "My dear friends, my comrades. I would like to formally welcome the three great families to New Carfacual, the Millingtons of Wigbee, Cluestook of Butifge, and the Alexander's of London. Let the feast begin." The table erupted into cheers.

"You look beautiful." Lucy told the girl causing her to smile. She tried very hard not to pay attention to Walter and Evie, "eat darling."

"No I couldn't possible risk ruining this dress" she spoke catching Walters attention. "If I spill even the slightest thing on this it could be ruined forever." She told them causing Evie to nod in agreement. "I could always buy you a new one." Walter spoke looking between the two sisters. "But if we are careless with something so beautiful then we wouldn't deserve it."

Walter smirked "you two truly are vision, you deserved to be treasured my darlings." As he glanced at the four women around him "don't you agree gentlemen, I have been blessed with two beautiful wives." He spoke as he stood up causing Evie and Catrina to look at him in confusion.

Two wives?

"So if you'll indulge me for one more moment, our four families have served each other for generations but as you all know there has been someone missing from this table. Someone vital to this alliance and we've all felt the strain of this... imbalance but tonight the once broken bond will be Renewed. Refortified. Evelyn Alexander and I are wed." Catrina glanced at her sister who was looking at Walter in terror. Catrina reached out for her sisters hand in worry, Evelyn looked like she was going to pass out. The room erupted in cheers