Goodbye and Hello

"I'll see you soon, I promise." Catrina spoke as she hugged her friends goodbye. "Christmas, maybe even Easter." Charlie decided while leaning down to give Catrina a hug "bye shortie."

"We're not done talking about this." Steph whispered in her ear as the girls hugs "I want all the details from here on out."

Flashback

"So do you like girls now?" Steph questioned after coming home from the club. "I don't know Steph I just like Lucy and Vik."

"Do they know?" Steph questioned again as the girls were laid in Catrina's bed "yeah they know, I've kissed Lucy some."

She watched as Steph smiled "and Viktoria's okay with a open relationship?" Catrina shrugged "its not a open relationship, it's just us four." Steph nodded before asking another question "so it's a poly, or Quad?"

"Yeah, something like that I guess" Catrina agreed as she started drifting off to sleep. "I'm glad your happy Cat." Steph mumbled herself getting sleepy as well.

"Thanks." Catrina mumbled back as she drifted of to sleep.

Over

"I promise." Catrina mumbled watching as everyone got into the car to head toward the airport. "That was the longest week ever." Viktoria groaned once the car was out of sight. "Now we have to have an even longer one." Catrina mumbled in annoyance as she though back to how the elders from the three families would be coming to the manor for thanksgiving. "I want hot Cheetos." She spoke causing the other three to look at her confused "how to do still have an appetite for human food." Viktoria questioned in disgust.

"Take me?" She questioned them causing Lucy to giggle and wrap herself under Catrina's arm. Walter smiled wrapping his free arm around Viktoria to pull her toward the car. "It's disgusting, I don't know how you stomach it." Vik complained.

"She's modern Vikki." Lucy giggled causing Catrina to smile. "If that's your way of telling I'm a baby compared it you then you failed. it felt more like an insult." Catrina watched as Lucy's face fell and she started to apologize "Lu baby I'm kidding." Catrina laughed as the four piled in the car. "The only way any could could insult me is if someone called me a whore or slut."

Catrina watched as Walters face morphed into one of concern as he asked a questions of his own "no one's called you that before have they?" Catrina smiled lightly "girls are mean Walter, they call other women names when they're jealous."

Walter didn't speak after that seeming to think as the car pulled into town at the grocery store. Catrina didn't even wait for the car to stop as just started quickly walking into the store softly yelling out an "I'll find you in a bit."

When she found the chip section she grabbed the 2 family size bags of hot Cheetos, then went to find a pink monster. "My my you are a pretty thing." She heard behind her where she seen a man just as tall as Walter with Blonde hair and dark brown eyes. He was dressed in a pair of khakis with a button down shirt. Catrina smiled politely before leaving turning around to leave after the monster was in her hands "thank you." She spoke but she felt the panic set in when she realized he's was following her. "Leave me alone."She used her enhanced hearing to make her way to Walter feeling her chest close up in fear. This man was intimidating and she could practically feel him draining the life from her.

Which she reached Walter she pushed herself into him in fear. Her hot Cheetos and monster energy drink down discarded on a random shelf. The stranger followed her all the way up to Walter clearly not scared of him. Walter gripped Catrina tight not use to the younger girl touching him at all. Catrina was very into her personal space, Viktoria was as well be she still touched him often and didn't mind talking to him about anything or everything, and Lucy clung to anyone in sight. Lucy's love language being touch was a given, but Catrina didn't like to be touched, he's figured she tolerated Lucy because Catrina was very comfortable when the blonde was in her arms.

"Love, your trembling." Walter muttered as he glanced at the direction Catrina came from to see someone he wasn't expecting at all.

Dimitri Van Helsing, his cousin. Though Dimitri decided long ago that their species didn't deserve to live. He hunted lower, problem vampires that feed excessively. "Cousin." Dimitri spoke a fake smile on his face. Walter felt the women around him tense up and take small steps closer to him. Viktoria having a hand on Walters back while Lucy griped his shirt from beside Viktoria. Catrina still trembling in his arms.

But Dimitri was never strong enough to kill any of the four family's, but he showed up every couple hundred of years to try and scare them. Walter though it was extremely funny that the man before him preached about how horrible their species was yet Dimitri was a vampire as well.

A hypocrite was what he was, a man that feed just as much as any other person of their kind. "My my, you sure have found a pretty one." Dimitri spoke eyeing Catrina "a bit exotic don't you think." Walter glared at the racist comment toward his wife's skin color. "Stop playing games, why are you here?" Walter questioned

"I caught the sent of your pretty little wife here and wanted to see for myself. I figured some threatening was due don't you think?" Dimitri taunted. "You and I both know you don't stand a chance against me Dimitri go back to Transylvania." Walter knew that Dimitri wished it was him that united the family's. It was what caused the murderous outrage 500 years ago. As it could've been Dimitri as the coven leader, but they young man wasn't strong enough to ever beat the Deville.

"Loves why don't you go check out." Walter suggested feeling Catrina tremble against him again, he knew Dimitri was messing with her emotions. It was something that could be learned among the family's if practiced enough. That and mind reading but nobody cared enough to learn them except for Dimitri. "Let her go Dimitri, now before I make you."

He felt Catrina let out a sigh of relief but he could feel her hesitation is wanting to let go of him. He turned to push Catrina into Viktoria's arms who wrapped a protective arm around Catrina and Viktoria as they heading toward the check out lanes.

"I want her." Dimitri spoke causing Walter to glare "are you stupid?" Walter questioned "I'd kill you before you ever touched any of them."

"I got pretty close today didn't I?" Dimitri challenged causing Walter to let his claws extend as well as his fangs lifting the smaller man off the ground in anger "if I catch you anywhere near them I will kill you" Walter promised "don't forget cousin your only alive because of my mercy."

And with that Walter made his way out of the store knowing the girls were waiting in the car. "Drive." He told Mr. Field. He grabbed Catrina who was still trembling and held her against his body. "Your safe." He muttered to Catrina who let out a sob as she tried to handle her emotions that's had been tampered with.

Lucy placed herself in his lap as she to he been scared, Viktoria was fuming with anger but Walter knew Dimitri's sudden appearance scared her to.

"Your safe." Walter mumbled lightly kissing Lucy and Catrina on the forehead.

'I'm going to kill him' he decided