Goodbye

As Catrina watched Evie leave, she sobbed. She did not want to be here, but as Oliver dragged Evie away from her Catrina knew it was for the best.

She missed her friends, she even missed there small old apartment. She hadn't spoken to anyone since the wedding. She had been ignoring Lucy and Viktoria in spite toward Walter. "Catrina, love." Walter called as Catrina started her way inside the house, Ignoring his calls.

She fast walked toward to room ignoring his footsteps behind her. "Catrina talk to me." She didn't speak. She wanted to call her friends as she knew they were finally home from the lake house and she knew they had cellphone service now. "Love."

"Stop calling me that." She spoke not turning around as she opened her bedroom door and slammed it in his face. She jumped on her bed grabbing her phone that was charging seeing the text and pictures pop up from the group chat she was in.

She answered the face time from Anna "where are you?" The girl questioned as soon as Catrina answered the FaceTime call. "Still in England, I'm probably going to be here for a while there was some family stuff that came up." She told them "are you almost home?"

"Yeah about an hour away, so are you coming back in time for school?" Steph questioned from behind Anna as she leaned forward to be in the camera view. "Probably not, but maybe you guys can come visit. Maybe thanksgiving?" She spoke ignoring the sound of her door opening knowing Walter probably come in.

"Wait your not coming home?" Luke questioned as he took the phone from Anna showing himself and Marcus from the backseat. "Luke give it back." She heard Anna complain. "No not in time for school, I'll probably finish this semester here in England."

"You have to come home." She heard Charlie yelled from somewhere in the car "Rina c'mon we'll miss you to much." She heard Marcus's voice again. "You have to help me with my homework!!" She heard Luke's voice but could no longer see his face due to them fighting over the phone. "She doesn't help you with your homework anyway! You just use it as a excuse to sleep with her." She heard Steph yell then Luke let out sounds of pain. "Any hot guys?" Steph questioned when her face come into view. "None that would catch your eye." She told her as she heard Luke and Marcus start arguing about wether are not I was staying here because of a guy.

She felt the bed shift and Walter sat down beside her to get a view of her screen. "I hope everything is okay." Anna yelled from the front. "If we all can we'll make the trip out there during thanksgiving."

"You guys could spend the week here." She told them. Hearing the sounds of Marcus and Luke still arguing about her love life. "We'll talk to mom." She heard Charlie yell from the drivers seat followed by agreements from the others. "I love you guys." She spoke, getting ready to end to call when Luke's head popped onto the screen. "Love you babe."

"Bye" she muttered feeling her checks redden as she glanced over at Walter who had an unreadable look on his face. "You have to ignore Luke, he doesn't have a filter." She didn't want him angry at her friends.

"You'll have to start learning self control, your thirst will become almost unbearable around humans at first. But the more your around them the easier it is to ignore." Walter told her ignoring her information on her friends. "I can do it." She told him as she looked back down at her phone.

"Lucy will start training you tonight." She heard him speak as he got up to leave the room.

This would be a long semester.