Finally Mine

Dimitri ^

As soon as Walter heard of where Catrina and Lucy was he gathered his followers and traveled to the abandoned mansion hours away from his home.

He found them passed out in the basement, both of them to drugged up on vervain to wake up. But that was exactly what Dimitri wanted, he wanted them incapable of escaping by themselves.

It was a trap he knew that, that was why Walter had brought the entirety of the Coven to come watch the inevitable fight between the two cousins.

"Cousin." Dimitri's cold voice echoed in the open basement. Walter just finishing tearing the vervained ropes off of his wives wrist when the younger man entered the room.

"Stop this foolishness, you know you will lose." Walter spoke his voice dripping with venom as he recognized the challenge that was clearly taking place.

"Will I?" Dimitri questioned "because if I recall your coven's loyalty is wavering."

Walter glanced around the room seeing Viktoria now trying to nurse Catrina and Lucy awake. He noticed most of the coven was scattered around the room, Lucy's father George smirking smugly at the scene.

Of course the stupid coward of a man had ran to Dimitri in hopes that Dimitri would kill him. "Then you won't be the only one to die at my hand tonight Cousin."

And with the the fight began

Dimitri was smaller, his build making him fast but Walter would always be smarter and stronger then the foolish man. Thats why when Dimitri ran at him he had side stepped the Blonde using Dimitri's surprise against him Walter pushed his body to the ground roughly.

Walter stepped harshly on his back pining him. But with the mistake Dimitri flipped over quickly grabbing Walter by the calf to pull him to the ground. Dimitri now on top of him the hands pushing against Walter's neck causing Walter to experience a difficulty breathing properly as his air constricted.

Walter gripped his arms squeezing tightly, his nails drawing blood. But Dimitri wasn't letting up. Just when Walter felt his vision blur, Viktoria appeared behind Dimitri the girl jumping partly on his shoulder to cut off Dimitri's air supply with her legs, her arms keeping him pinned and herself steady. This caused Dimitri to falter and Walter to once again gain the upper hand, he pushed his younger cousin away from him causing Vitoria to release her hold, her speeding to stand beside Walter.

Anger flaring on her face, it was then that Walter finally noticed Catrina and Lucy standing by his side as well, the girls face dripping with blood from having just fed.

"This is between us, you can't interfere." Dimitri roared clearly feeling like the situation before him was unfair. "Your trying to murder our husband." Catrina started a firefly glare on her face as she walked forward slightly.

"Your trying to take our lands." Vitoria continued walking is a circle with Catrina as they circled the man who was watching them in anger. "Our Coven." Lucy finished following after the two other women as they circled Dimitri together.

"You thought you would just be fighting him?" Catrina questioned a fake pout on her lips. "You forget yourself Dimitri, you didn't just threaten him. You threatened us." Viktoria spoke again.

"Did you really think you could come here and win?." Lucy finished a faux smile of innocence in her face "did you think we would stand by idly as you threatened to take our Coven?" Viktoria asked after Lucy.

"It isn't your coven." The man before them seethed, foaming out of the mouth in anger. "Learn your places you whores."

"Your wrong." Catrina spoke "by challenging him, you challenge us."

Walter smirked at the sentence realizing that Dimitri didn't stand a chance against the four of them together. "You want the coven Cousin?" Walter questioned this time stepping into the circle this wives created for them. "Try to take it!" He yelled his arms spread wide a sadistic smile on his face as Dimitri roared again and charged at him.

But Dimitri was stopped by Viktoria once again jumping on his shoulders, her legs wrapping around his neck to cut off oxygen. Lucy and Vitoria both grabbing a arm while the women made the man kneel before Walter.

Walter stepped forward "how does it feel?" Walter questioned as he plunged his hand into Dimitri's chest taking ahold of the man's heart. "Knowing you lost?"

Dimitri couldn't answer, his face red from the oxygen loss. "See you in hell." Walter finished pulling his cousins heart from his chest throwing it down on the ground as he faced his coven.

The three women standing strongly by his side as the released the limb body of Dimitri. The four of them eyeing George, Lucy's father in anger.

Just as the man was about to run Lucy beat him to the door. A glare forcing him back toward Walter. This causing Viktoria to throw the man around to face Walter, the momentum causing his balance to falter and Catrina to kick to back of his knees to bring him to the ground kneeling.

"You dare defy me?" Walter seethed "dare to question my loyalty, my judgment?" George was shaking, his body trembling as he seen where the situation was heading.

"No, no never." George called out in hopes of swaying Walters anger elsewhere. Walter didn't waste a second plunging his hand into George's chest. The De Ville man looking to Lucy for permission, and just as Lucy nodded her head in agreement Walter ripped his heart out as well.

"Let's go home." Walter spoke wrapping his women in his arms leading them from the dark basement. "Clean this up will you." He ordered to no one in particular his voice echoing as they left.