Caution

The girls all slept in Walter room last night, everyone to shaken up to sleep in separate rooms. Not that Walter would let them, it seemed the man was hellbent on keeping them locked in his room.

"Who was he?" Catrina questioned that morning, she was tucked into Walters side with Viktoria against her back. Lucy was on Walters chest still asleep. "My cousin." Walter spoke his voice was low as to not wake Lucy. "He was in competition with Walter almost six hundred years ago for Coven leader." Viktoria spoke while playing with Catrina's hair. "We could've married him?" Catrina questioned in fear causing Walter to pull her alittle closer, doing his best not to jolt Lucy. "He lost, he ran from the coven. He has no strength from anyone anymore. A lone vampire is weak."

"He scared me." Catrina spoke stuffing her chest in Walters chest. "I though you were scary, I was very wrong." Catrina admitted. "Its a gift that can be learned." Walter started "if you work at it long enough you can manipulate the emotions of those around you. It's meant to make feeding in the open easier, but no one uses them anymore."

"Now he just uses it to scare people." Viktoria spoke from behind her as the girl took the time to continue rubbing Catrina's back. "I hate your families." She spoke causing the two others to smile "your customs are stupid."

Walter smiled using his hand that was wrapped around Lucy to lift her head. He leaned down testing the reaction and when he seen she didn't pull away he leaned down further to kiss her. Catrina reacted fast sitting up slightly so it was more comfortable. Catrina felt Viktoria move her hair to the side to start kissing her neck. Catrina let out a small moan she felt Viktoria's fangs graze her neck. She could hear Lucy let out a moan as well but Catrina was to preoccupied with kissing Walter. When Viktoria bit her Catrina cried out not expecting the pleasure that came with the bite. She lifted her lips from Walter to turn toward Viktoria in desperation and confusion. "What was that?" She questioned out of breath.

"Biting causes pleasure love." Viktoria smiled leaning forward to kiss Catrina who felt Walter trail his hands up and down her side. She knew he wanted to touch her but he was being cautious. She reached behind her to grab Walter's hand while simultaneously leaning away from Viktoria to turn around to Walter. Lucy was now kissing Vikki seeming to understand what Catrina was planning. Catrina leaned her weight overtop of Walter to straddle his waist while placing one of his hands on her butt and the other on her boob. She watched as Walters eyes turned hungry "your allowed to touch me Walt."

Walter shifted flipping to position so she was on her back now while he attacked her neck. She let out another moan surprised by how much pleasure they're fangs caused. His hands roamed her body while she ripped at his shirt. Unable to control the claws she now had she used them to scratch at his back destroying the shirt in the process. He let out a groan before gripping the sheets around her and rolling off her body.

The girls looked at him confused "not when he's here." Walter spoke "I'm not taking the chance of him spying on us."

Catrina wanted to scream, she had been horny for weeks now and with Luke showing up it reminded her of the last time she actually had sex. It had been almost a year. She was frustrated...

She listen to Lucy grumble and Viktoria let out a sigh before both girls laid down comfortably beside him. Catrina sat up to catch her breath and try to calm her racing heart. She ran her hands through her hair in attempt of getting it out of her face. "You okay Cat?" She heard Vikki laugh at her. "Shut up Vik."

Vikki let out another laugh "is the baby-." Catrina turned around to send her a glare. "Don't finish that sentence." She answered "and it's been awhile"