New

The years will match Walter's ring (1518*1902*2022)

"Hey is that a new tattoo?" Charlie questioned as the group of young adults were sprawled out in different places among Catrina's room. "Yeah, Evie did it."

"Do you want to be spontaneous and get another one?" Anna questioned "I've been dying to get out of this house and go to a club."

"Let me go check on Lucy and Vikki, I'll be back in a bit. You guys can start getting ready." Catrina spoke while walking out of the room to go downstairs to the basement. The screams of the maids being drowned out by the sound proof enforcement built into the walls and doors.

She could hear Lucy and Viktoria speaking the closer she got to them. "It's not safe to have humans here with such a big imbalance within the family." She heard Vikki say to Lucy clearly not paying attention to the fact that Catrina came downstairs. "It makes Cat happy, she wasn't raised as we was."

"If it makes you feel any better, after this they won't be coming back here. I'll go to them from now on." Catrina spoke as she walked up to the two of them. "I didn't realize the danger until this morning."

"Us going to New York?" Lucy questioned seeming to like the idea "just me Lu, I'll go for thanksgiving, and a couple weeks out of the summer."

She watched as Lucy pouted before they all looked to Walter who was downing his fifth body. The four others thrown around the room carelessly. "How is he?"Catrina questioned eyeing the blood-soaked man in front of them. He was still feeding on a now passed out woman that was laying across his lap. "He'll probably go through another five maids." Viktoria spoke "but he'll be okay."

The girls watched as he unattached himself from the women taking in a big breath of air before throwing her body off of him. "I want them gone." He yelled out in anger before Viktoria threw another women in the closed room with him that he immediately went to feeding on. "He doesn't mean that." Lucy spoke "he's protective and he doesn't like people snooping when we have such a big secret to hide."

Catrina nodded "two days, and there gone I promise." Lucy looked at her in surprise as the guest were suppose to stay the rest of the week before the three families got here on Saturday. "Why are you making them leave." Lucy questioned "it's not safe for them anymore, Lu I can't have them finding out about this and Anna's to curious."

"So can we get tattoo's?" She questioned changing the subject "they want to go out tonight and I wouldn't mind getting another piece done." Viktoria shrugged "we've never tried but I doubt it."

Catrina nodded "I'll tell them we've got family coming in earlier then we though, see if they decide to leave on there own." Catrina watched as Viktoria and Lucy nodded while she made her way inside the small locked room the used for feeding. She grabbed the wrist of the small girl to get a drink as it's been a couple days since she's feed.

She could feel Walters eyes on her ask they both raised up to get a breath minutes later. "They're leaving soon I promise." She told him hoping to diminish his anger some. She grabbed his blood soaked hand in hers "I want to make this work, and then being here has already caused enough problems."

Walter nodded as the girl stood to leave the room wiping her blood stained mouth with the back of her hand as Viktoria opened the door for her to leave and also throwing in another girl in the process " 5 down." She muttered "5 to go."

"I'm going to find his wallet, I'll see you tonight." She told them as she walked out of the basement and toward Walters room to find his wallet. It wasn't like she had any money to buy anything as the last of her money went down the drain months ago. So when ever she wanted new clothes or shoes she would temporarily steal Walter's wallet.

When she got in his room she seen the messed up sheets thrown around in the floor and his wallet on his nightstand with a black diamond encrusted ring. She picked it up looking closely at the ring that she almost dropped when she seen the inside of it.

Vikki 10/21/1518 ♥️ Lucy 03/06/1902
Cat 7/24/2022

She couldn't help but let the guilt of how she treated him fill her stomach. He cared so much about Vikki, Lucy and herself that he wanted to always remember the dates they became a family. She smiled as she pulled her phone to snap a picture of the ring. Then she sat down the ring to pick his wallet that she could feel was full of money. She really needed to help him set up a savings account because having this much cash just laying around wasn't safe. She opened the wallet grabbing two 100dollar bills. "Thank you husband." She muttered walking out of his room and across the manor to her own room where her friends were getting dressed to leave. "Tattoos?" She questioned wondering if that was still the plan. "Yeah, are you driving?" Steph questioned. "I'll get Walters butler to drive us."

The girls nodded still straightening their hair while Catrina put on a pair of leggings and a lose crop top. She threw her hair up in a bun before speaking "you guys are more then welcome to go out and party, but I'll probably stay here. It wouldn't look good if the Lords new guest was out partying." She watched the girls nod. "I'll go get the boys" Anna spoke as she walked out the door."you've grown up a lot." Steph spoke "and I'm betting Walter has something to do with it." Steph accused causing Catrina to look at her in slight fear "you've slept with him haven't you."

"It's not like that Steph." Catrina disagreed but Steph stopped her "I'm not going to judge you Cat, if you like him and his marriage is falling apart then take your shot. He's a hot rich lord, it's okay to want that. And it's even okay to accept your feelings." Catrina looked at her in surprise, Steph has always been a wild card but she rarely disagreed with Anna. "It's not like that, it's complicated." She told her "it's not like your having sex with his wife or her friend, it can't be that complicated." Steph reasoned while glancing at the expression on the other girls face realizing that that was in fact what was going on. "Oh my god you had a foursome and didn't tell me!" Steph yelled out "that's what we walked in on wasn't it!"

"Keep your voice down that last thing I need is for Anna and Luke to find out." Catrina spoke "I'll explain it later tonight let's just go."

Hours Later

Catrina couldn't stay in the tattoo parlor for long, the smell of the blood was to much to handle so after getting her new tattoo she left telling her friends she was sick.

It was something simple and small with a lot of meaning to her. It was the dates Walter married Viktoria, Lucy and herself. The dates they're small broken family came together throughout the centuries.
She was proud to be apart of that, proud that Walter cared enough about her feelings to not force her into anything she wasn't ready for, and happy that despite how much she hated her wedding day Walter clearly didn't. Walter cherished that day more then she'd probably ever understand.

When Mr Field dropped her off she ran upstairs to show Lucy and Vitoria her new tattoo having heard them lounging in Vikki's room. "Look." She bounced in excited, not expecting Walter to be in the room but showed them none the less. "It's that years-" Walter cut her off moving her arm around so he could get a better look "of our wedding days."

"I didn't think it would work but so far it hasn't healed so." Catrina shrugged smiling at the looks she was getting from her significant others. "Kitty it's beautiful." Lucy gashed bringing the brunette into a hug. "It's my last one, I don't need anymore." Catrina decided while flopping in the bed beside Vikki. "And here's what I didn't spend." Catrina spoke pulling out the cash from her bra as she didn't have pockets.

"This is my home now, I should start acting it is." She said as she handed Walter the money. "I'm not going to put anything in front of getting to know you guys like I should've been doing all along."

"Kitty." Lucy gasped launching at Catrina to pull her into another hug. "I love you!!" Lucy spoke quickly "you don't have to say it back but I love you." Catrina smiled leaning down to give the blonde girl a small kiss.

"I love you guys too, I may not be in love yet but I do love you guys." Catrina smiled.