Proposal

"What do you mean we are going on a date?" Catrina questioned Lucy days later. The elders had left and the De Ville family finally had the house to themselves.

"Get dressed." Lucy giggles pulling Catrina toward her closet. "Where are we going?" Catrina asked as she pushed a small white sun dress in her hands.

It was mid-day and Lucy was dressed in a cute green sun dress. Catrina complied letting her hair fall normally around her shoulders as she followed Lucy outside "where are we going?" She questioned as Lucy led her toward the lake. "It's a surprise." Lucy ran ahead of her and she followed slightly walking faster to still be able to see where Lucy was going.

"Lu." Catrina called out in a laugh. "Where did you go?"

It was then that Walter came into her line of sight. "Close your eyes Love." Catrina complied letting Walter take you by the hand and lead her further down the path. They walked for about a minute before Walter stopped her and let go of her hand. "Walt?" She laughed keeping her eyes closed.

"Open them." She heard him whisper seeing a beautiful picnic set up with the words 'Marry Us' there was candles and flower petals throw around on the blankets with pillows set up as well. Walter was standing behind the set up with a ring in his hand Lucy and Viktoria at his sides smiling widely at her.

"I know everything has happened backwards but you said it yourself you wanted a modern wedding, so we figured you'd enjoy a modern proposal as well

"I know everything has happened backwards but you said it yourself you wanted a modern wedding, so we figured you'd enjoy a modern proposal as well." Walter started "so will you Catrina Lyra Jackson Alexander marry us, be apart of this family for eternity?"

Catrina gasped her hands covering her awed mouth in surprise. She was stunned. "It doesn't have to mean you are in love with us, just that someday when your ready we could have that wedding you've dream of." Lucy told her "and you kinda already said yes darling." Viktoria reminded seeming unsure of the situation which caused her to joke lightly.

Catrina walked forward being mindful of the candles grabbing Walter by the face to kiss him "of course." She muttered against his lip while shakily pulling away to let him put the ring on her finger.

The ring was beautiful a marquise cut diamond with smaller diamonds following the silver band. It was a splitting image of the ones she had saved on her Pinterest board, just much more expensive she imaged.

Lucy launched forward to give the girl a kiss

Lucy launched forward to give the girl a kiss. Before pulling away to let Viktoria lightly kiss her. "Were you worried?" She questioned the three seeing looks of relief on their faces.

"You have no idea." Vikki muttered while offering the girl a hand to sit down "we didn't know if you would take the ring or not."

"I never doubted you." Lucy stubbornly spoke as she took Catrina's hand to get another look at the diamond. "Does it fit?" The blonde asked.

"Yeah perfectly." She told them smiling as Walter pulled her into his lap. "I promise I'll make those dreams come true." It was sweet and Catrina couldn't help but smile and give him a hug. "You didn't have to do this." Catrina told them "yes we did, you weren't raised like we were, you have different customs and views so that clearly plays a part of in your ideas and decisions." Viktoria told her causing Catrina to playful roll her eyes before leaning down to pick up the bag of hot Cheetos they had laid at the foot of the blanket. She let Walter open it and hold the bag for her.

Lucy kept nibbling at the girls neck causing Catrina to look over at her. "Your in a mood." She smiled at the girl who leaned forward in desperation to kiss Catrina. "Love's let her eat." Walter declared causing Catrina to look at the bag of Cheetos and cans of monsters they had laid out. "I can eat tomorrow." She spoke making Walters grip on her tighten as he dropped the bag of Cheetos and stood up leading the girls back to the manor quickly.

When the De Ville's reached Walters room it was decorated with roses leading toward the bed with a sweet heart shaped design on the floor at the foot of the bed. Though Walter barely let Catrina get a look at the decorations before attacking her neck from behind.
Lucy pulled her toward the bed attaching her lips with Catrina's while the two girls sat on their knees on the bed. Walter's fangs grazing Catrina neck which causing her to moan into Lucy's mouth.

Catrina was thrown on the bed by Walter who immediately got on top of her to attach their lips. Catrina could feel her claws extend as she ripped apart Walter shirt, the man ripping the remaining pieces off of himself. Catrina could vaguely hear Lucy and Viktoria from beside them, but she was to into the moment to open her eyes.

Catrina sat up to let Walter undo the zipper and Catrina peeled off the dress revealing her white lace panty's. She momentarily glanced over at Lucy and Viktoria who were now stripped down to their underwear as well. Lucy had cute mint green underwear set that Catrina remember vaguely mentioning how good they would look on her and Vikki was had a black pair of underwear on and no bra.
Catrina moaned as Walter bite into her neck "off" she
muttered to him wanting his slacks off. "So impatient." Walter muttered standing to undo his belt and take off his pants.

She watched Vikki undo Lucy's bra and attach her lips to Lucy's breast, Catrina reached over to attach their lips together as Lucy moaned into her mouth. Catrina felt Walter's claws pinch at her underwear before tearing them off of her in a quick movement. Catrina moaned as she felt him bite the inside of her thigh causing her to stop kissing Lucy to look down at him. She noticed him slightly asking permission to touch her and she nodded which causing him to attach him lips to her heat.

Catrina let out a loud moan, her hands gripping Walters already messy hair to push him more into her. Catrina felt him push two fingers inside of her while using his tongue to play with her clit. "Walt" she moaned out using one hand to keep a grip on Walters hair and the other to bring Lucy's mouth to hers.

She watched as Vikki finger Lucy who was withering under the older girl but the sight caused Catrina to feel her orgasm approaching. She let out one last loud moan before squirming as her legs shook in pleasures

She leaned forward to bring Walter up to kiss him, ignoring the taste of herself of his lips. She heard Lucy let out one more moan before she to came down from her high.

She watched Walter collapse onto the bed. Viktoria also cuddling into a exhausted Lucy. "That was crazy." She muttered "It's never felt like that before." She explained causing Vikki to send her an exhausted smile "it's because our emotions are heightened."

"Gosh we should've done that ages ago." Catrina spoke

A/n

So that was my first time writing a in full detail spicy scene so be kind.

This chapter was inspired by Greysaholicccc