Forgiven

Catrina walked across the manor where Walter's room was. She knocked once before opening the door. "Hey" she muttered as she walked over to take a seat beside him on his bed. He didn't answer he simply stared at her. "I've been a bitch, and I know that."

She watched as that charming smile that she liked so much appeared on his face. "I wouldn't go that far." He told her. "Despite what Viktoria says I can wait however long yo-" Catrina cut him off

"I've been horrible to you." Catrina started "I've forgiven Lucy and yeah sure Viktoria and I bump heads but I forgave her months ago. Truth is I was jealous, you were this beautiful, charming Lord that sat with me while I read. But Evie wanted you so I took a step back and that made me resent her and you."

"Love you don't have to explain." He said but Catrina cut him off again "I do though. I have alway been second to Evie. And yeah sure a lot of that stems from me being the youngest but for once I wanted someone to look at me the way you looked at her." Catrina let a teary smile show as she looked him in the eyes. "When I found out that you slept with her it broke my heart because I wanted you."

"You were never second choice." Walter spoke "I came to sit with you that day at the lake because I was interested in you from the start but you said the words 'Evie was going to fall very hard for me' so I figured that was your way of telling me you wasn't interested."

Catrina's eyes widened in surprise as she thought back to the first day of her arrival. It made since, of course he had heard her. "Evie met you first." She spoke "I knew she was interested in you, I just let you go to who you wanted."

"Can we start over?" Walter questioned causing Catrina to smile at him. "Hi, I'm Catrina Jackson Alexander De Ville." Walters smile grew as he heard her say her full name. "I'm Walter De Ville, i have two wives and I really hope one day you'll consider yourself  one as well."

"Play your cards right and I just might." She told him "I've missed that smile." He told her as the door opened and in came Lucy and Viktoria. "Finally." Viktoria breathed out a sigh of relief as she collapsed on Walters chest. Lucy jumped on the bed tackling Catrina to lay down like the others were doing.
"You are a stubborn little thing."

"Can we stop arguing now?" Lucy questioned as she laid her head on Catrina's chest. "Of course my love." Walter muttered leaning over to lightly kiss Lucy on the lips. If Catrina could pass out she probably would've as she watched Viktoria kiss Walter right after. She hadn't really been around them being affectionate toward each other so she really didn't know how to feel.

Sure she knew they have been together for centuries but she always just figured they never crossed boundaries like that toward each other to not cause problems between Lucy and Viktoria. "Have you ever" she started looking down at Lucy as she played with her hair "do you and Vikki kiss."

She felt awkward asking that question, she felt her body heat up in embarrassment. Lucy giggled as she leaned up to bring Catrina in a kiss. Catrina froze not expecting her to kiss her. Catrina had never kissed a girl before. But it felt a lot nicer then she would have ever imagined and it's been a very long time since she's kissed anyone. Lucy's lips were soft, sweet, and a little timid. She leaned forward to put more force in the kiss. Lucy let out a moan in surprise put it caused her to sit up and straddle Catrina's lap. Lucy pulled away momentarily to glance Catrina in the eyes. "Does that answer your question Kitty?" She giggled her checks flushed. "God Lu." She muttered leaning forward to capture the blonde lips again. "Girls." Walter muttered "calm down Im begging."

Catrina and Lucy pulled away from each other to glance at Walter and Viktoria. Viktoria had claw marks on Walters shirt with bites going down his neck. Lucy laughed again before rolling off of Catrina to lay back down how she had been previously. Viktoria was laying on Walters chest so Catrina scooted closer to Walter to enjoy his warmth.

"This is your home now darling" Viktoria mumbled as Catrina closed her eyes to fall asleep.

And Catrina couldn't help but be okay with that.