Its Not

"Catrina Lyra Jackson." Was yelled out which cause Catrina to jump up thinking for a split second she was in trouble with her sister

She heard a loud groan and thump from beside her causing her to look down and see Lucy rubbing her head in pain. She heard Walter and Viktoria start to stir from beside her which caused her to pull the blanket up higher on Walter and Viktoria as they were half naked. She glanced at where she heard the noise seeing Luke, Anna and Steph standing there with plenty of different emotions spread across their faces.

She looked over to see Walter open his eyes to face the strangers in his room. His immediate instinct was to cover Viktoria as the girl had striped her shirt late last night because it had gotten hot. Her lace brace on full display. His once sleepy expression turned into an angry one as he glanced at the strangers in his room staring as his wives with disgust. He quickly moved to stand. Ignoring Catrina's attempts to stop grab him. "Walter no, no" Catrina called jumping off the bed to stand in front of him. "No, please."

Walter puffed his chest out as he started at Luke in anger. "Walter please look at me." She called in hopes of calming him down enough so he wouldn't harm his friends for seeing something they shouldn't have.

Lucy came over, now fully aware of her surroundings "Walter Love, it was an accident." Viktoria then came and stood between the raging vampire and the human. Although she was still half dressed no one seemed to pay any mind to her everyone eyes now on Walters. "Walter!" Viktoria spoke, her voice stern causing his eyes to snap to her. "It's okay, no harm done." Viktoria spoke walking forward to pull his face away from Luke's again. "It was an accident." Catrina spoke placing her head against his chest, now out of breath from waking up so abruptly and jumping from the bed like a maniac. Lucy gripped his hand in hers "we're going to take Walter out to eat, we'll catch up with you later." Lucy spoke silently telling Catrina to leave so they could take Walter down to the basement to feed.

Catrina turned on her feet grabbing Anna and Steph by the arms to drag them out of the room Luke following quickly behind. "This is not your house why are you snooping around." Catrina asked angry. "We we're trying to find you!" Anna spoke just as angry "I wasn't expecting to find you in a married man's bed."

"Why do you think he's married?" She questioned confused as she only told them that Walter was taken. "That wedding band on his finger looks real comfy." Steph told her smirking at the disheveled girl. "You didn't have a problem with it two days ago." She spoke thinking back to how much they had been making jokes about her and Walter sleeping together. "They were jokes, we didn't think you actually was." Anna exclaimed upset at her.

"God I never though you would act like a whore for some man you just met." Anna spoke "you know what cheating does to families Catrina."

Cat rolled her eyes at the lecture "you guys don't have the full story." Anna glared at the girl before yelling again "we don't need the full story if you ruin a marriage."

"Anna let's hear her out." Steph spoke slightly surprised by Anna outburst. "Walter's married to Viktoria." She started trying to come up with a good enough lie "Lucy and I are really close to them so we have late night chats sometimes. Lu and I just fell asleep."

Anna's angry expression simmered down some "I didn't sleep with him." Anna's expression turned to sorrow "then why did he react the way he did?" Anna questioned recalling how Walter looked like he was about to go on a murderous rampage. "Because he doesn't like people on this side of the manor, it's his and Vikki's only. He's just met you, you can't expect him to spill all his secrets."

"God I was about to murder you." Anna spoke letting out a laugh. "You know I don't like cheaters."

Catrina nodded knowing that Anna had issues with relationships that end with cheating as her father had cheated on her mother. It was an ugly divorce, so Anna had plenty of trauma from the past events. "I know Annie." She muttered wrapping her arms around Anna's shoulders as the walked back the Catrina's room to enjoy each other's company.

But a question rang through her mind as she tried to recall all the past conversations with Walter, Viktoria and Lucy.

Do they wear wedding bands?