Chapter 3

The taxi stopped in front of a villa in Bailu Bay and the aunt at home was very surprised when she saw it and wondered who came over.
As a result, when she saw Mu Xingyu getting out of the taxi she exclaimed in surprise.

"Master, you are finally back!"  She hurriedly came forward to help and salute.

Although Xiao Wen had guesses in his heart, he couldn't help showing his surprise.
During the time he was following Mu Xingyu, Mu Xingyu treated him very well and he did not have the temper of a wealthy young master at all.

"Xiao Wen, do you want to stay for dinner?" Mu Xingyu asked. Xiaowen shook his head quickly.

“No, Brother Xingyu.” Although he really want to see what the rich are like, but Xiaowen knows the rules of the rich, he is worried about being uncomfortable so it's better to go back to his own nest.

"That's fine, I'll stay at home these few days, you don't need to go to the company and take a good rest at home." After that, Mu Xingyu told the driver at home to send Xiaowen back.

Xiaowen sat on the Rolls Royce of Mu Xingyu’s car, his heart beating. While the driver drove seriously he didn't know what to say so he simply took out his mobile phone, Baidu’s surname Mu, and he found out that the boss of a well-known domestic real estate company was also Mu.
Xiao Wen felt that he had missed one hundred million, and he had no idea that the wealthy young master was by his side.

In the living room of Mu's family, Mu Xingyu's parents are reading magazines and playing mobile phones while waiting for dinner.
But now it's past their usual meal and the reason why they didn't eat is because Mu Xingyu's mother said that Mu Xingyu would come back.

While she were waiting, she finally heard Mu Xingyu's voice.She got up quickly, but Mu's father said solemnly. "Don't go!”

"Why are you so serious? Xingyu finally came back, don't be stubborn. He might got angry again and left." As Mu's mother walked out of the living room then she saw Mu Xingyu's figure.

"Mom." Mu Xingyu was very excited and stepped forward to hug his mother.

Mu's mother was a little surprised.

His son hadn't been so coquettish with her for a long time, and smiled.

"How are you going out and having fun? Let me see if you have lost weight?"

"Mom, don't worry, everything is fine." Mu Xingyu look at his father who was still sitting in the living room reading the magazine, he walked over and shouted, "Dad, I'm back."

“Hmph, I know you're back.” Father Mu glanced at Mu Xingyu, then put his eyes on the magazine. on.

"Old Mu, your son just came back, pay attention to your temper.” Mu's mother walked over and said displeased.

Mu Xingyu snickered. His father is the owner of the company but his mother was the boss at home. But Mu Xingyu also knows that his father cares about him very much and now he is only deliberately indifferent to him.

He sat next to Papa Mu and take off the magazine in his father's hand.
"Dad, I know I was wrong. I shouldn't run away to travel. Aren't you happy that I'm back now?"

"Hmph, you know you're was wrong? Why? You shut your phone often. Do you know how much your mother is worried about you?" His father scolded.

"It's as if you are not worried about your son." Mu Xingyu's mother said unceremoniously.

Father Mu's face became stiff, and he coughed in embarrassment.

Mu Xingyu quickly handed the tea cup to his father.While his father took the tea and, sighed then said to Mu Xingyu, “Don't worry about the marriage to Gu's family, I will find a way. "