Chapter 72

Chapter 72

When the variety show was broadcast to the back, when Ryan appeared, the audience was immediately shocked.
Ryan is different from Gu Yunzhou in that he often shows up and sometimes participates in some financial programs, but he is a foreigner, and this is his first time participating in a domestic variety show.
Later, Ryan sent the show crew back to China, and the luxurious private jet was even more astounding.

Many netizens sighed with emotion:
[What is the luck of this program group, they even invited two top rich men at once. ]

[They are all characters who can't be invited even to spend money. ]

[It seems that it is wise to invite Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan to participate in the show. Buy one get one free.]

It has brought the program's ratings to a new peak. When the broadcast hit the plane and Gu Yunzhou came to pick up the plane and dropped a kiss on Mu Xingyu’s forehead, the ratings reached its peak.
The first and second episodes of “Traveling as long as you say” were broadcasted, and the topic was overwhelming, and the audience's discussion did not stop for a long time.
As a new variety show, the ratings of the first two episodes were 1.85 and 2.66 respectively. It can be seen how enthusiastic the response after the first episode was broadcast has directly caused the ratings of the second episode to greatly increase.
Supported by such a strong enthusiasm, Mango Satellite TV put "Every Day I Love You" on the file, and the film crew of "Special Operations’ also began to step up publicity.

It's midsummer now, and the weather is hot. Mu Xingyu didn't answer the notice and continued to rest at home. During the period, the W&W brand shot him hard and wide with the summer theme.
For some reason, he always thought Steve was strange. He tried many suits with similar styles, and Steve carefully recorded the difference in size and the effect on the upper body.
Of course this was just an episode in life, he didn’t take it to heart, it was Gu Yunzhou that really made him strange.

Recently, the Gu Group is acquiring an Internet company. Gu Yunzhou is very busy at work and often has meetings.
Sometimes Mu Xingyu went to the company to visit Gu Yunzhou, but couldn't see him and asked Jiang Yunxin. Jiang Yunxin said that Gu Yunzhou had gone out to talk about work. Mu Xingyu finds it strange, because it is usually the person in charge of other companies who come to the Gu's Company.
When will it be Gu Yunzhou's turn to go out and talk about work in person?
And by observing Jiang Yunxin’s expression, he found that Jiang Yunxin was lying, which made him even more curious about what Gu Yunzhou was going to do. If you are someone else, if you find that your partner is going out without telling you, you will definitely be suspicious.

However, Mu Xingyu understands Gu Yunzhou, and even more so that he believe that Gu Yunzhou felt that the partners should give each other a Little space, so he didn’t continue to ask questions. Soon, the TV series "Every Day I Love You" starring An Xiangwan was broadcast.

The TV series starring Duan Ming in the previous life, after changing An Xiangwan in this life, had a different effect.
Mu Xingyu did not follow the drama, but in order to compare the differences, he watched two episodes online. Duan Ming is handsome and shows how the male lead feels as a domineering president, while An Xiangwan is young and arrogant, more like a domineering boy.
Generally speaking, An Xiangwan's acting skills are not as good as Duan Ming, and the performance is not as good as Duan Ming. However, because of the promotion of “Traveling If You Walk Away", the show still received a lot of attention, and the ratings and topics have always been quite good. Of course, this drama can't be compared with the previous drama. With the changes in the script, this drama is more idol drama and less influential than the Zhengtu” at the beginning of last year.