Chapter 64

Chapter 64

After Mu Xingyu finished filming, he couldn't help but laugh when Xiaowen talked about Gu Yunzhou's new post on Weibo. He quickly boarded in Weibo and found that Gu Yunzhou's comments on Weibo were also quite exciting.

[President Gu, have you been hacked? ]

[No, President Gu gave sugar, the most deadly, what kind of fairy CP did I knock on? ]

[Is this President Gu, who is in my impressions of high coldness? Sure enough, the power of love is the greatest.]

Gu Yunzhou used to give people the impression of coldness. Although the company registered him for a Weibo account early on, he generally does not update the content. Even if it is updated occasionally, Assistant Jiang will send it on behalf of him.
This time, Gu Yunzhou not only pasted a Weibo, but the content was so humorous and interesting, which naturally aroused discussion among netizens,

Mu Xingyu couldn't help commenting: [Okay, I will support you from now on. ]

His reply immediately attracted greater attention.
Meteor Shower and CP fans even replies, forwards, and likes him, and quickly put him in the first place in the hot reviews.
Mu Xingyu was surprised to find that he and Gu Yunzhou also had CP fans, and they had already formed a scale, and their combat effectiveness was also leveraged.

These fans have a distinctive feature, that is, the avatars are very uniform, and they used all the photos taken by him and Gu Yunzhou before attending the “Journey” celebration banquet.
He also wanted to enter the CP Super Talk, when he received Gu Yunzhou's request for a video call.

He quickly connected, and listened to Gu Yunzhou asking,
"Is the filming finished?”

"Yeah, it's just time for you to call." Mu Xingyu said.

Gu Yunzhou immediately showed a natural look. In fact, this was because he happened to be scanning Weibo. When he saw Mu Xingyu reply to him, he knew that Mu Xingyu had finished filming today's scene.

"Mr. Mu, you said you want to support me?" Gu Yunzhou asked with a smile.

Mu Xingyu nodded repeatedly. "Yes, I will support you in the future. Mr. Gu, I will work hard to make money and will not let your living standard drop."

“Okay, I believe you!” Gu Yunzhou laughed, and then concerned asked,
“Did the filming go well today? Was it very tired?"

Knowing that Mu Xingyu was filming the scene of moving bricks today, Gu Yunzhou was actually very worried. In addition, it was completely dark now, and Mu Xingyu had just finished filming, and he must have not eaten dinner yet. He felt even more distressed.

"Don't worry.”

Actually, there was a lot of exercise in filming today, but Mu Xingyu had spiritual mist and his physical condition has always been very good.
In order to make Gu Yunzhou completely relieved, he also exercised twice to prove that he did not lie.
In the days that followed, Mu Xingyu continued filming, and soon it was his birthday. Because it is a closed shooting and the shooting task is very heavy, it is impossible for him to ask for leave. Looking back on his birthday last year, he had not yet joined the crew.
Gu Yunzhou carefully selected restaurants and gave him a birthday present. Although he did not accept the engagement ring, he was extremely surprised.

However, this time on his birthday, he was separated from Gu Yunzhou, and Mu Xingyu felt very sorry in his heart. The most important thing is that Gu Yunzhou was on a business trip recently.
At the time of the video last night, Gu Yunzhou was still in Country M. He guessed that Gu Yunzhou would not be able to come back to celebrate his birthday. Today's scene is relatively relaxed, Mu Xingyu finished filming early in the morning, and Director Fang suddenly told everyone to have dinner tonight, which surprised and delighted everyone. On the whole, the director of the crew is very strict in management. Since this time, everyone has not relaxed, let alone dinner.