Chapter 16

When the male nurse and Aunt Chu left, Mu Xingyu held the kerchief and suddenly regretted it.

"Is there a problem?"

Mu Xingyu bit his lip and shook his head. "No."

He had to go to the bathroom with the basin, but after he left Gu Yunzhou who was lying on the bed curled up his mouth. Mu Xingyu took a pot of hot water, brought it to the bed, wetted the kerchief, and told Gu Yunzhou to undress quickly.

"Sorry, I need your help to unbutton the clothes." Gu Yunzhou said helplessly.

Only then did Mu Xingyu react. Gu Yunzhou seemed to be unable to do such delicate tasks as unbuttoning buttons. So he had to put down the veil, lifted the quilt, and then began to unbutton Gu Yunzhou's silk pajamas.
Gu Yunzhou has European and American ancestry, and after more than a year in bed, his body is much whiter than many people. His abdominal muscles that he once trained slowly disappeared because of a coma, and now there are only faint traces left.

After taking off his shirt, Mu Xingyu began to wipe Gu Yunzhou s body. He had seen how the caregiver proceeded, but it was the first time he did it so the atmosphere was very embarrassing.
He glanced at Gu Yunzhou and found that Gu Yunzhou's expression was very indifferent, and he felt that he was making a fuss too much. So he tried to show the professional qualities of a nurse, and finally wiped his upper body.

He didn't know, Gu Yunzhou's expression was calm but his heart beat wildly.Of course, he didn't dare to show his true emotions at all, otherwise Mu Xingyu would definitely choose to leave.
Mu Xingyu began to shift his position and took off Gu Yunzhou's pants but he suddenly stopped.

'Should I take his pants off or not? This is a problem. '

Mu Xingyu tangled a little, and then decisively gave up. He wetted his kerchief and directly wiped Gu Yunzhou's legs. He noticed that there were obvious scars on Gu Yunzhou's knees, and guessed that Gu Yunzhou's legs were disabled and this scar should be related to it.

After wiping it again, Mu Xingyu changed a basin of water and repeatedly wiped him twice however he avoided the key parts. Gu Yunzhou knew he was embarrassed and didn't point it out.

Finally, he said lightly, “I will do the rest."

"Ah? O...okay, here" Mu Xingyu handed the towel to Gu Yunzhou.

Gu Yunzhou raised his eyebrows. “Wash the kerchief first.”

“Oh, yes" Mu Xingyu re-wet the kerchief, wring it out, and finally hand it over to Gu Yunzhou, and said, "I'll go get you clothes."

Then he turn around and flee.

Gu Yunzhou raised the corners of his mouth and began to wipe the areas that Mu Xingyu hadn't wiped. Thinking of Mu Xingyu's awkward appearance just now, Gu Yunzhou felt that he was really wise to take Chen Feng away.

While in the walk-in closet, Mu Xingyu was very upset about his performance just now: We're both men, why he does he feel embarrassed?

He couldn't think of an answer, but he could only blame Gu Yunzhou for being too oppressive, and then began to choose pajamas. It has to be said that Gu Yunzhou deserves to be the president of W&W.  All his clothes are W&W customized models, so Mu Xingyu, who was born in the rich family, has to lament that this being rich is really different from his family.

Although Gu Yunzhou was in a coma for a long time, the aunt at home cleaned and tidy the clothes as always. Mu Xingyu picked a blue-gray nightgown that was easy to put on and take off among many pajamas and waited for a while before leaving the closet.