Chapter 10

Mu Xingyu knew that the people behind scenes hadn't disappeared yet and planned to call his father when his mother's number came.

"Xingyu, I saw someone hacking you on the Internet don't worry, I asked your dad to clarify it.  I will write down all the Weibo accounts that slander you in the small book and I will not let go of them.”

"Mom, you already know what's going on online?"

"Of course! I told you if you encountered difficulties you have to tell us but why didn't you call me and your dad? Also, what's the matter with Gu's family? They didn't even help you deal with public opinion!” Speaking of this Mu’s mother was very angry.

"Mom, Grandpa wants to help me, but I declined.”

"You really...Look at what the people are saying now! It's damned to say that your father is your gold master! If your father dares to go outside. I'll never stop reprimanding him!”

"Mom, don't worry, Dad has only you in his heart." Mu Xingyu quickly comforted.

Not Jong after the mother and son had finished talking on the phone, a message was posted on the official Weibo of Jian'an Real Estate.

"I would like to introduce you formally. The photos of Mr. Mu, Mrs. Mu, and Young Master Mu. Thank you for your concern about the Mu family. Family portrait. JPG."

This Weibo promptly proved Mu Xingyu’s identity, but Mu Xingyu feels that the style of this Wesbo is very different from usual.

After a while, his mother called. “Did you see the Weibo posted by Jian‘an official blog? I edited it myself, and the photos were carefully selected by me.”

"I see, thank you mom,” Mu Xingyu helped her persuaded, "Mom, you go to bed already, it's very late now.”

After some tossing and turning on the bed, it is now past ten o'clock in the evening and the public opinion on the Internet has finally been controlled. Jian‘an Real Estate quickly posted another Weibo, a well known Beijing law firm reported more than 30 Weibo accounts that slandered Mu Xingyu.

At this time, the happiest one was the fans of Mu Xingyu.
Originally, they wanted to develop a beautiful little brother, but they didn't expect to meet a wealthy son.

However, some people were happy and some were worried. Feng Zi'an looked at the news from Jian'an Official Weibo with a shocked look on his face. He regretted it and was very scared.

He tried to comfort himself.

"He didn't know it was me who bought the water army to slander him. There will be nothing wrong with me. Yes, I will have nothing to do with it.”

After the scandal was settled, Mu Xingyu treated Gu Yunzhou as always.

Time flies quickly, and the New Year is coming soon. The Gu family is in the 30th Reunion Year of the Lunar New Year, and all the relatives are here.

Dong Shi came to see Gu Yunzhou and exclaimed. "My cousin looks better, will he wake up soon?"

"That's not sure, but he did recover very well."

"Brother Xingyu, I think you are my cousin's lucky star. If you marry him earlier I'm afraid my cousin will have woken up now.”

After talking for a while, Mu Xingyu and Dong Shi went downstairs together but unexpectedly saw Andre in the crowd.

André was blond, blue-eyed, tall, and very conspicuous among a group of people.

Andre looked surprised when he saw Mu Xingyu. Old man Gu introduced. "This is Xingyu, your cousin."