Chapter 15

After Gu Yunzhou finished his lunch break, Charlie came to give him a leg massage.

“Why are you here?" Gu Yunzhou frowned.

"Do you want someone here?" Charlie asked, suddenly remembering that Mu Xingyu used to press Gu Yunzhou before, and couldn't help being curious, “You wouldn't think it was Xiao Mu who came, would you?"

Gu Yunzhou wearing his cold face didn't speak.
Charlie became more and more interested. "You seem to be very interested to Xiao Mu.”

“Stop talking nonsense!” Gu Yunzhou said coldly.

"Come on, I think you want to clarify with him, um, there is this idiom.” Charhe is usually very slippery in Chinese, and people almost ignore him as a foreigner, but he still can't pay attention to the broad and profound idioms.

Gu Yunzhou didn't listen on what Richard was saying and wondered where Mu Xingyu had gone? Or are you hiding from me?

Charlie rubbed Gu Yunzhou's leg while talking, “You don't know, when you were in a coma, Xiao Mu took care of you.”

“Tell me” Gu Yunzhou uttered two words.

Charlie had known Gu Yunzhou for a long time and he had already figured out Gu Yunzhou's temper. He wanted to know something but he had to pretend to be cold.

“When he first came, they originally arranged a separate room for him but he insisted on sleeping with you saying that it would be convenient for him to take care of you.”

Gu Yunzhou raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Didn't I told you? And you won't believe me. But do you know why Xiao Mu is so good to you?"

Facing Charlie's complaints, Gu Yunzhou couldn't help but slightly raised the corners of his mouth and said faintly. "Go on."

"Okay." Charlie resigned and continued talking about Mu Xingyu.

Suddenly, Charlie pressed somewhere on his knee and Gu Yunzhou suddenly paused and asked to press it again.

Charlie hurriedly asked, “What's the matter? Do you feel it?”

As he said that, he pressed again on the position where he had just pressed.

A hunt of joy finally flashed on Gu Yunzhou's face. "It hurts a little."

Charlie was very happy.  Before, Gu Yunzhou can't felt his legs. But he didn't expect that the first time he woke up, he can feel it now. Charlie couldn't help being surprised.

“Are you really in a coma for more than a year? I doubt you have supernatural powers "

“Personal physique.”

“Hmph, let me look at you.” Charlie said irritably and continued to press. While asking Gu Yunzhou from time to time if he can feel anything.

The final result surprised Charlie. Gu Yunzhou already can now feel sensation on the knees of his legs. If he will continue to rehabilitate in the future, he's likely to stand up again. After pressing, Charlie couldn't wait to tell Master Gu the good news. Master Gu laughed from ear to ear after hearing about it, with a joy showing on his face.

"Grandpa, what's the occasion?" When Mu Xingyu came back, he heard Grandpa Gu’s laughter and asked quickly.

"Xingyu, you are back, let me tell you. Just now Charlie massaged Yunzhou and his knees can  already feel pain. He will probably stand up again in the future.”

“Really?" Mu Xingyu was also very happy.

Charlie responded quickly and confidently. "I have to say that Ethan has recovered so well. If I hadn't kept checking his body, I would have suspected that he has supernatural powers."