Chapter 18

Mu Xingyu and Master Gu went to the dining and asked the chef to prepare the dishes. In the past when Lin Xiao was here, he was in charge of Gu Yunzhou's affairs, but Master Gu was worried that his family would be mixed up with spies and did not recruit new housekeepers. Therefore, the trivial matters at home are usually reviewed by Master Gu or Mu Xingyu.

Mu Xingyu didn't want the old man to strain himself too much because of house affairs so he proposed to old man Gu choose one of the helpers in the family to replace Lin Xiao.

"Do you have anyone to choose?”

Mu Xingyu thought for a while and said, “Grandpa, now President Gu is awake, and the nursing work is relatively reduced, so Aunt Chu can help manage things.”

"Chu Jinlan?” Grandpa Gu thought for awhile then expressed his agreement.

Before old man Gu find out who is behind Lin Xiao he was very cautious in employing people. Chu Jinlan has always taken care of Gu Yunzhou, and did not made his grandson dissatisfied. It is already a great skill. Now that Mu Xingyu recommend her Master Gu also decided to promote Aunt Chu. At this time, Mu Xingyu's cell phone rang. He picked up the phone and found that it was Chen Feng.

He quickly asked, "Chen Feng, what's the matter?"

"Xiao Mu, we are on the way home.”

"Really? I thought you would return late. Grandpa and I will wait for you to eat and pay attention to safety on the way.’ Mu Xingyu laughed, and then asked the chef not to serve food anymore.

Grandpa Gu knew that Gu Yunzhou would come back soon. He smiled and said, "He used to work overtime and went home only to eat a handful. I didn't expect that today..."

"Grandpa, President Gu should know his physical condition, so he didn't work overtime. "

"Maybe, let's wait for him for a while." Old man Gu smiled but his eyes were on Mu Xingyu.

He always felt that his grandson was good for Mu Xingyu. However, Gu Yunzhou never expressed his thoughts, so Grandpa Gu was also not sure.
After more than twenty minutes, Gu Yunzhou arrive.

Mu Xingyu came to the door happily, watching Gu Yunzhou turn his wheelchair in, and said happily.
"You're back, let's go. Let's have dinner."

Gu Yunzhou nodded politely and came to the restaurant with Mu Xingyu.

At the table, no one spoke. Because of Gu Yunzhou's body, the recent dishes are light. However, the work of Gu's top chef always makes the dishes delicious and Mu Xingyu enjoys eating too. After eating, Grandfather Gu and Gu Yunzhou went to the study. Mu Xingyu knew they were going to discuss work matters, so he went to Aunt Chu.

"Xiao Mu, what are you asking me for?" Aunt Chu was looking at tomorrow's recipes to see if there's anything to adjust.

Mu Xingyu said, “Nothing. Today, I discussed with Grandpa and decided to let you take over Lin Xiao's position.”

"To take over Lin Xiao's position ?" Aunt Chu was surprised and asked, “Xiao Mu, are you kidding me."

“No, are you worried about not doing well?"

“No, no, I'm so surprised, after all, I'm just a caregiver.”

Mu Xingyu smiled and said. "You are Mr. Gu's caregiver, you know what Mr. Gu wants, I believe you can manage Gu's family well and satisfy my grandfather.”

"Xiao Mu, please rest assured, I will not let you and the master down."

Aunt Chu cherishes the hard won opportunity very much and is grateful to Mu Xingyu.