Chapter 6

Director Ye was discussing the details of the filming with the deputy director. When he saw Mu Xingyu suddenly, he was a little surprised. “Why are you here? Didn't you say you want to rest at home?”

Hearing the words of Director Ye, Mu Xingyu applaud in his heart. Sister Qin unilaterally asked him to come.

“Director Ye, it's like this. I have something at home and I can't continue filming. I will compensate the crew for the losses.”

Director Ye was surprised and didn't know what to say.  But Feng Zian, who followed heard what Mu Xingyu said, and said first.

“Mu Xingyu, what do you mean? Are you going to quit the crew?" sneered, "Who do you think you are? You can't afford all the losses. Is it?"

Xiaowen knew the identity of Mu Xingyu and wanted to refute Feng Zi'an but Mu Xingyu motioned him not to speak.

"Brother Feng, it's my problem whether I should compensate or not. Since you stepped in, do you want to compensate me?” Mu Xingyu asked with a smile.

Feng Zian was very angry but didn't know how to refute it.  Everyone was watching the crew looked here, he snorted and left angrily.
Dao Ye kept frowning. After Feng Zian left, he asked Mu Xingyu.

“Why do you want to leave all of a sudden? You are very talented in filming, and your momentary frustrations will be gone”

Director Ye looked at Mu Xingyu intently. At a glance, Feng Zi'an relied on being the number one male lead to squeeze out Mu Xingyu everywhere, which is obvious to all. However, Director Ye appreciates Mu Xingyu very much and hopes that Mu Xingyu can bear it temporarily. When the show will be broadcast, it is still unknown who wins and loses.

Mu Xingyu understood what Ye Dao meant.
He suffered a lot from filming this drama in his last life but when it was broadcast, most of his shots were cut off. He thought his efforts were in vain, but whether an actor will be popular is a metaphysics. In the drama “Warm Moments", Mu Xingyu the poor "second male lead" with few scenes, has also received huge attention with sporadic shots. But in this life, he has more important things to do, so he can only temporarily quit the entertainment circle first.

“Director Ye, I 've considered it clearly, so I can only apologize.”

Mu Xingyu began to discuss compensation with Director Ye, but at this time, Ms. Qin, Mu Xingyu's agent, came to the crew. Feng Zi'an couldn't help but smile, waiting for sister Qin to clean up Mu Xingyu.

Sure enough, after seeing Mu Xingyu, Sister Qin said rudely,  "Mu Xingyu, why don't you tell me when you arrive?”

Sister Qin has been waiting for Mu Xingyu to appear outside the crew, but she doesn’t know that when Mu Xingyu came today he brought an Auda A8, so she waited for nothing.

“Sister Qin, I didn't expect you to come over." Mu Xingyu already knew that Sister Qin asked him to come to the crew, so he began to pretend to be a fool.

“Hmph, you want to left the crew. I haven't settled the account with you yet..."

Director Ye frowned when she heard Sister Qin's comment on Mu Xingyu. The "Warm Moments" he is now directed by Fenghe Media is the top vote, but through this time of contact, Fenghe Media has been unsatisfied from top to bottom, which made him very dissatisfied. Mu Xingyu's face was cold, and after listening to Sister Qin's words, he faintly said.

"Sister Qin, you are late, I have already spoken to Director Ye."

“What are you talking about?" Sister Qin's eyes widened, she can't believe what she heard.