Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Because Gu Yunzhou was injured, when he was discharged from the hospital, Mu Xingyu insisted that he sit in a wheelchair.

Gu Yunzhou said with emotion. "I thought I could get rid of the wheelchair."

"Be patient for a while," Mu Xingyu laughed.

Suddenly he thought that when Gu Yunzhou dealt with Andre, his movements were vigorous and his legs were very strong.

He was very curious,
"How are your legs now? Before I went abroad, I didn't know that you had recovered so well."

Hearing Mu Xingyu's words, Gu Yunzhou felt a little regretful.
"I originally wanted to give you a surprise..."

Mu Xingyu couldn't help laughing.
Both of them prepared surprises for each other, but they were both upset because of the accident. Gu Yunzhou's apartment is located in the city center. It is a high-end residence with only one occupant on one floor and is specially protected. Gu Yunzhou was happy, so he bought the top two floors, and then opened them up to form a two story residence.
When Mu Xingyu came to Gu Yunzhou's private residence, his first feeling was the coldness, not because of the coldness that no one lived in for a long time, but the whole decoration style and furnishings, which seemed cold and gloomy.

The modern and simple style is gray and white, and all the furniture is gray tones. Because of the large space and no items, it is even more empty. There are four rooms on the first floor. Aunt Chu and the bodyguard live on the first floor. Mu Xingyu followed Gu Yunzhou to the second floor by elevator.
The second floor is Gu Yunzhou's private space, and he usually doesn't let people come up. The bedroom is large and the view is very open. Mu Xingyu can see many views of London through the floor to ceiling windows.
Gu Yunzhou got up from the wheelchair, his back was scabbed, and he walked slowly without tearing open the wound.

"Do you like this place?" Gu Yunzhou asked when he came to Mu Xingyu's side.

"Well, it's okay, but I still prefer Gu mansion." Mu Xingyu said, because in Gu mansion heels more at home.

"Then let's go back soon."

Mu Xingyu found that Gu Yunzhou was very persistent about going back.
Also, Gu Yunzhou didn't want to come to the UK originally. However, he promised Old Man Gu to help Gu Yunzhou untie the knot in his heart, he also felt that Gu Yunzhou had too much burden on his back, and he didn't need to make himself so tired.

"Let's wait for another week, when your scabs start to fall off, we will go back." Mu Xingyu said.

Gu Yunzhou frowned, he really didn't want to stay in London anymore.

Mu Xingyu smiled and said. "Mr. Gu, don't be so serious, just when we come out to enjoy the world of two people, how can you return soon?"

"The world of two people?" Gu Yunzhou couldn't help but smile.

"By the way, we have been married until now, and we haven't had our honeymoon."

"Mr. Gu, I think the whole process from meeting to getting married was very chaotic. I just put an engagement ring on you, why did you jump on your honeymoon? Huh?" Mu Xingyu joked.

"Really?" Gu Yunzhu see Xingyu seriously,
"I feel like some of the steps are right, I accept your engagement ring, but we have not been kissed."

"How, Obviously I..."

Mu Xingyu wanted to say that before he left the country, he obviously kissed Gu Yunzhou, but Gu Yunzhou suddenly approached him, hugged him by the waist and kissed him on the lips.
This was the first kiss between the two of them. Unlike the previous kiss between Mu Xingyu's eyebrows, Gu Yunzhou kissed passionately, as if he wanted to leave his mark on Mu Xingyu's lips. Mu Xingyu was a little dazed at first, and his first reaction was to retreat, but Gu Yunzhou's hands held him tightly, making him unable to retreat.