Chapter 71

Chapter 71

After a brief separation, Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou are even closer. In order to not get tired together Gu Yunzhou even works from home. He have to say that once a man who quits abstinence, he has no restraint.
Fortunately, Mu Xingyu has the spiritual mist to help him, otherwise he'd be dead for sure.

After a while, the official Weibo of "Traveling If You Walk" began to announce the guests. This variety show was arranged on the summer vacation file of Mango TV, and it has attracted everyone's attention since the establishment of the project.
First of all, the official announcement was regular guests Ji Yang and Chen Jia.
One of them was an entertainment host and the other was an artist with a strong sense of variety. They immediately aroused everyone's interest. Then netizens began to guess who the other guests were.
During the recording, someone broke the news that Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan participated in the show, so the enthusiasm for the discussion was very high.
Many people expressed their disbelief.
After An Xiangwan returned to China to film a TV series, the Media often compared An Xiangwan with Mu Xingyu. Both of them have strong backgrounds and similar ages. If they participate in the same variety show, they will be compared.
For two artists with a bright future, it will definitely be harmful but no benefit. But netizens didn't know that An Xiangwan hadn't decided to participate when Mu Xingyu signed the contract.

When An Xiangwan signed the contract, he didn’t care about who the other group of guests was. As a result, both of them didn’t know the other party's existence. In order to create a hot spot, the program group has been tight lipped, which even caused Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan to learn about the other party's participation after the recording began.

This is also the main reason why the program director will receive calls from Gu Yunzhou and Ryan during the recording. With the idea that watching the excitement is not too big, the majority of netizens paid attention to the official announcement of the first issue of guests.

The official Weibo of ' Traveling If You Walk Away” also quickly satisfied everyone's curiosity.
The first issue of guests included Mu Xingyu, Tong Lingling, An Xiangwan and Duan Xiaoling.
Duan Xiaoling is a newcomer, and naturally few people discuss' about her. Tong Lingling is a popular little flower, and her fans have a strong fighting power.
However, under the attack of the two male star fans, her popularity has also become eclipsed.
Since Mu Xingyu and Gu Yunzhou announced their relationship, instead of declining, his popularity has increased by a wave of fans. Lan Ying worried that the marriage would have an impact on Mu Xingyu, but the facts proved that this impact can be said to be minimal, and even covered by the benefits. This is because Mu Xingyu's marriage partner is not someone else, but Gu Yunzhou, the wealthy president. Gu Yunzhou not only has money, powerful and looks good, and Mu Xingyu is a perfect match, so Mu Xingyu has a lot of career fans and male and male CP fans.

An Xiangwan has only returned to China for development. Although there are many diehard fans, his fan base is not as many as Mu Xingyu.
Therefore, after the official announcement of “Traveling If You Go”, Mu Xingyu's popularity directly overwhelmed An Xiangwan.
Of course, what the audience cares most is the performance of the two giants, Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan.
After all, the highlight of variety shows is the most authentic appearance of the stars. The identity and background of Mu Xingyu and An Xiangwan are well known by everyone, so the audience wants to see what they two look like in their lives. Seeing the set time, Mu Xingyu had to sigh with emotion about the production efficiency of Mango TV. After two weeks of recording, it was about to be broadcast.

"Is this bad? I can see you on TV soon." Gu Yunzhou smiled, looking forward to the variety show.

The day before the airing of “Traveling If You Walk Away", the official blog released a trailer, saying that two "mysterious guests” will make a friendly guest appearance, so that the audience will look forward to it. Many netizens instantly incarnate Sherlock Holmes, and speculated that one of the mysterious guests was Gu Yunzhou through the blurred background that appeared when Chen Jia went to Gu's house to pick up Mu Xingyu in the trailer.
This discovery caused netizens to scream groundhogs, and they left comments to express their expectations.