Chapter 19

"Who is he? Why did the president's bodyguard come to pick him up in person?"

"That's right, it's Brother Chen he is the president's confidant.”

Everyone talked about it, and the lady at the front desk had already been worries and reminded herself that she should not offend him. What a big shot. Among the staff, the three girls who were looking for Mu Ximgyu were the happiest.

"The president's bodyguard came to pick up Xingyu in person. Xingyu really have a face."

"Do you think Xingyu are here to talk about work?"

"Maybe, the fashion director said that he's looking for a Chinese as a spokesperson? I suspect that he is looking for Xingyu."

"Hey, the surprise came too suddenly, let me slow it down.”

"No, I want to send this good news to the group.” The three girls are very excited and send their guesses to the fan group.

At this time, Mu Xingyu and Chen Feng took the elevator to the top office area.On the way, Mu Xingyu asked Chen Feng about Gu Yunzhou's situation today and he was relieved after knowing that Gu Yunzhou had a regular meal.

There were few staff on the top floor.

Mu Xingyu followed Chen Feng straight to the president's office.

When he passed the rest area, he saw Jin Yurong again. "How come you're here?” Jin Yurong asked aloud.

"Naturally, I used the elevator to come here.”

"Hmph, you didn't make an appointment at all. I think you sneaked up while the front desk didn't pay attention.”

Mu Xingyu frowned, Jin Yurong pointed at him many times.

Chen Feng immediately defended him. “Miss, this is Xiao Mu, please pay attention to your words."

Jin Yurong knew that Chen Feng was a bodyguard and did not put Chen Feng in her eyes, and mocked. “Xiao Mu, I think it is the'Young Master‘. Obviously I came first, but you directly take him to the president's office. I doubt you took his benefits."

"If you make trouble unreasonably, I will send you to leave immediately.”

Chen Feng is usually a cold and serious person but now that he is angry his aura is even more terrifying. Jin Yurong felt scared but she felt that in her own capacity, why should she be afraid of a bodyguard. So she boldly said.

“I am the important guest of Mr. Gu, how dare you threaten me? You wait, when I see Mr. Gu, I'll immediately tell him about this."

"Really? Then let's wait and see." Mu Xingyu didn't take her words to heart.

At this time, Jiang Yunxin opened the door of the office and sent a middle aged man out.

Jin Yurong knew him and hurriedly stepped forward to say hello.

"Mrs. Jin, hello, you came to President Gu to discuss cooperation?” the middle aged man asked.

"Yes," Mrs. Jin wanted to say a few words, but when she saw Mu Xingyu went straight to the president's office, she was upset, and said quickly, "You are busy, we will talk later when we have time."

"Okay."

As soon as the middle-aged man left, Jin Yurong quickly asked Jiang Yunxin.

"It's my appointment time, why did you let him in? And he, as a bodyguard why didn't he stop that man?"

As Mu Xingyu entered the office he saw Gu Yunzhou lowering his head as if signing a document.
He coughed slightly. “President Gu.”

Gu Yunzhou was surprised. He quickly raised his head and saw Mu Xingyu standing at the door.