Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Feng Zian’s fan originally wanted to attack Mu Xingyu by breaking the news, but before long, an eighteenth line star said that the news of the casting was fake, and it was Fenghe's agent Qin sister who collude with Feng Zi'an.

They deliberately found someone to break the news, their purpose is to step on the Mu Xingyu. The brain-dead fans turned to attack the 18th-line star, saying that Sister Qin has nothing to do with Feng Zi'an, and don't frame Feng Zi'an anymore.

The little star directly replied: [Sister Qin is the introducer of your male god and big brother. If you don't know, then now you know, no need to be thankful. So why do you have to separate their relationship? ]

Finally, the little star sent out the declaration of the ** sister Qin, and hoped that the artist who was calculated by the sister Qin would also sue the sister Qin together.

For a time, even Fenghe Media's reputation fell to the bottom. When people cursed Feng Zian and sister Qin, they couldn't help but sympathize with Mu Xingyu.

[The star is too pitiful, didn't he just starred in a drama with Feng Zian? Until now, they didn't give him peace. ]

[That's right, Feng Zi'an was really obsessed to get the role. ]

[I heard that before the stars quit "Warm Moments", Feng Zian pushed him down the stairs while filming. ]

[Yes, I saw the video, Feng Zian is too insidious, fortunately the star is fine. ]

[The way of heaven is karma, Feng Zian used to push him the stars downstairs, but now he is pushed downstairs. He deserves it! ]

Mu Xingyu didn't expect that what happened in the "Warm Moments" crew was revealed again. Feng Zi'an planned cleverly but there are always experienced people who can see his tricks. Some schoolmasters even use mechanics in the video to demonstrate how powerful Feng Zi’an's push is, in order to infer whether Feng Zi‘an did it intentionally.

When Gu Yunzhou finished his work and checked the Weibo messages, he couldn't help frowning. He clicked on the video of Feng Zi'an pushing Mu Xingyu down the stairs uploaded by netizens. A layer of frost spread on his face, and he called Chen Feng to the office to question.

“Why didn't you tell me about this?” Throw the phone to Chen Feng.

After seeing the video, Chen Feng explained. “Mr. Gu, you asked me to pick the key points..."

"This is the key point. Feng Zi'an dares to... Fortunately, Xingyu is fine.” Gu Yunzhou is very lucky now. If something bad happened to Xingyu, he will definitely let Feng Zi’an pay for his life.

But now Feng Zian is paralyzed in bed, this is his retribution, but it is not enough.

“Go investigate who is paying for Feng Zi'an's treatment fees. I want you to find a way to cut off all his expenses.” Gu Yunzhou has never been a kind hearted man, since Feng Zi'an touched his taboo, he naturally wouldn't let this matter go easily.

"Yes." Chen Feng hurried to do it.

When he went to bed at night, Gu Yunzhou always wanted to ask about Mu Xingyu's injury in the first place, and whether he wanted to quit the crew because of his injury. The more he knew, the more distressed Gu Yunzhou was. Mu Xingyu had never told him about these things. If it hadn't been for netizens to break the news, he would still not know it.

"Xingyu..." Gu Yunzhou blamed himself very much.

If he didn't get into a coma because of a car accident, he would protect Mu Xingyu from any harm. He reached out his hand and touched Mu Xingyu's cheek, the warm and delicate touch made him love it. In his sleep, Mu Xingyu unconsciously rubbed his cheeks to Gu Yunzhou's palm, making Gu Yunzhou feel warm.