Chapter 17: The 5th Great Battle

Percy's POV

I was sitting on my throne when the fates appeared before me. "What now," I asked. They cackled. "Plan your attacks carefully Perseus. Your Fate is Now up to you." This could not have been true; it must have been a trick. "Go forth now, I wish to never see your face again," I scowled. They laughed and fled the scene, leaving me in the dark. I then gained a sudden realization that I was now free of the control of others. I was practically invincible. I knew I had to act fast and overthrow the pesky gods of Olympus before the fates changed their minds. I quickly hurried down to the fortress grounds and found Chaos. Absolute mayhem. Things were trashed weapons scattered, fighting everywhere. The floor was covered in dust and blood. Jason stood at the head of the attacking force.  My informer was dead at the bottom of the stairs, explaining why I had no idea this was happening. The hoard of demigods rushed at me screaming. 

Jason's POV 

This was perfect. The fortress was going to fall, there was nothing left. I looked at Perseus with a smirk. He then proceeded to smirk back at me, and he called for reinforcements. Dam. A second gate opened and monsters of all shapes and sizes rushed out I screamed in horror. A Drakon even bigger than the one in Tartarus crawled out of the main hall and smashed into the demigod defenses. I called for a retreat, but it was too late. I knew it was over. I was about to flee when Perseus grabbed me. "Goodbye your disrespectful little prick. "He Scowled as he rose his knife. Seconds before I was about to die, Perseus was stabbed in the foot by a little demigod carrying none other than the Red Sword. The little demigod fled with the sword, and I went too. The last thing I saw before gate the gate shut was Perseus lying on the ground motionless. 

Leo's POV 

I saw the dark lord on ground and rushed towards him. His foot was bleeding severely, and he seemed to look like a weak and powerless demigod. I rushed him to the infirmary where Nico was tending to the wounded with a stick for balance. He saw Percy and rushed to him. Nico felt the dark lord's chest. "He is still alive, "Nico said Urgently. He pushed past other doctors and grabbed a needle. "This will stop the bleeding, "He said. Percy's Eyes Opened as Nico stabbed his foot with the needle. Percy Winced. "What happened, "He said weakly. "I don't know, some kid came up behind you and stabbed you with a red sword. " I answered. Percy's Eyes went wide. "My powers, they're gone! "He cried out. I then understood the severity of what was happening. Percy had nothing left. He was a simple mortal. 

Jason's POV

1 Week Later

We had all gone back to Olympus to celebrate Perseus Jackson's death, and for the first time, everyone was happy. Even Poseidon, who had recently lost control of Olympus, seemed to be joyful and merry. Annabeth, still in Connor's form, came to the speaking platform and apologized for the mishaps she had caused. For her deeds, she was given her body back, and Connor was taken to prison. Zeus then rose again and said, "I would like it if the person that killed Perseus Jackson would step forward." A small fat kid ran up the stairs to the platform. He held a sword as red as blood high up as he ran forward. This kid was none other than Bentley Jones.

Percy's POV

I felt horrible. I had gained a sickness similarly to an average mortal and had no powers. Not even power over water. I was, for the first time in many years, scared. I was now dependent on my generals for survival, for monsters probably wouldn't be scared to eat me and leave the empire to Nico. Luckily for me, My generals were Loyal, Very Loyal. I limped to my window and saw my servants doing their jobs serving me. I then realized that I need to fight for what I have, no matter the circumstance. I then made up my mind and decided that I was going to march to Olympus at the head of my army and lead my empire to victory.

Bently's POV

"HAH, I told you I was strong, "I Boasted. I turned towards Zeus and said greedily, "Where's the reward!" "Oh, yes. I hereby pronounce Bently Jones, as a God. "Zeus Exclaimed. Poseidon ran to me and hugged me. "That's my boy. I always believed in you Bentley. "Poseidon Cried. I pushed him off of me and scowled "I told you I was the best, and because I am the best, I want to be the King of Olympus." Everyone around me Gasped. I then screamed Angrily, "I WANT TO BE KING!!!" Everyone else, forgetting about my horrible personality, started cheering for me. "Bently, Bently, Bently! "They shouted. Zeus gave in after much bickering, and I was King of the Olympians.

Jason's POV

I was promoted to main general of the Olympian army by Bentley, and Zeus became Bentley's Servant. Zeus only realized his mistake after Bentley began ordering him to do his chores and other simple tasks. The rest of the gods resumed their normal schedule, and I started to enjoy life to its greatest. 

Percy's POV

1 week later

I had become deathly sick. Nico, even with his experience with Will, didn't even know what I had. I knew that the only way to get my health to improve, was to regain my powers. There was good news however, my army had regained its strength and reformed, and we were ready to march. 

Time skip sponsored by Kronos... Again

I was being carried in a carriage to Olympus, being defended by Leo and Nico. I had sent Travis to set up boats in Saint Petersburg. We were going to cut across the Atlantic to get to New York Where I would finally win the war.  I looked back towards my Fortress, knowing full well that I may never see it again. 

Travis' POV  

Before I knew I was a demigod, my mother had taken me to Germany, and I knew just the place to find Boats. I lead a small force into Germany's biggest navy port. We took out the guards with little resistance and moved in. I then killed a German General, taking his attire, I then ordered over the speakerphone that all Soldiers in the area must depart due to a nuclear threat. They hurried away. We then stole the boats and took them to Saint Petersburg, where the Army of Perseus would board. The Russians did question us, but we claimed that we were repurposed trade ships. We were then ready for Perseus to board.

Man Summertime has been crazy, sorry for the delay. Expect a new update soon.

Also, I changed the location of Percy's fortress from Canada to Eastern Russia. Thought it might be more dangerous there.

Word Count 1177