Running Through The Streets

Kokichis pov

I burst through the doors of the motel, out of breath and terrified. What was that? Why was everything on fire? What the hell is going on!?

I froze when I got out to the streets. Chaos and havoc was ensuring before my eyes. Bodies littered the streets as those teddy bears waddled about with blood soaked paws.

I let out a accidentle yelp. All the bears immediately turned to me and waddled over. My breathing picked up more and more until I passed out.

*time skip*

"my my my what a cute kid" I heard a voice from above me. My eyes fluttered open only to meet a pair of blue eyes.

"ahhhhh!" I yelled and curled up ageinst the wall.

"oh my apologies little boy" he smiled creepily "I am but a simple servent. You are by far the youngest member of the towa city killing game"

"killing game?" I whimpered.

"that's right" he grinned "lady monaca has organised a killing game in our very own towa city. Isn't that wonderful!"

"no!" I yelled "I don't want to be part of something like that. I want to go home!"

"oh well I'm afraid that's not possible" he sighed "you're celests little brother, so you must take part"

"you know my big sis" I gasped "please you have to tell me where she is" I begged.

"bye bye" he waved as I fell through the floor.

I screamed, thinking I was going to die when a parachute came out. I gasped as I floated down. I didn't even know I had a parachute on.

I landed on the sidewalk, out of sight from the bears. I looked at my wrist to find a strange, scary looking bracelet there.

I gulped nervously. Big Sis what have you gotten me into.