The Future

Kokichis pov

"mommy, daddy!"

I woke up to the sound of my daughter screaming. I looked over at the clock groggily. 3 in the morning. What the hell could she be yelling about in this time?

"kaito" I shook my husband lightly "kaito cosmo's calling for us"

"mmm she is?" he groaned as he slowly sat up "ok let's go check on her"

We walked down the long winding hallway. After years of gambling I finally bought a victorian mansion, just like big sis always dreamed of. I hope she's smiling down on me right now.

I reached cosmo bedroom. She was curled up in a ball crying.

"sweetheart what's wrong" I ran up to her.

"mommy!" she jumped into my arms "mommy I had a terrible nightmare. You and daddy went away *hic* and I couldn't find you"

"oh honey that would never happen" I said reassuringly.

"that's right baby girl" kaito scooped her up in his arms "mommy and daddy would never leave their gorgeous baby girl alone. Hey I know what will cheer you up" he picked her up, took my hand and walked out to the balcony.

We stood outside and looked out at the stars twinkling in the sky. They were beautiful. Really calms me. No wonder kaito loves them.

"wow daddy they're so pretty" cosmo looked as the stars with bright eyes, already forgetting about her nightmare.

"isn't it amazing?" kaito smiled proudly "you know daddy's gone up to space before"

"really" cosmo gasped "will you take me next time papa?"

"of course I will baby girl" he rubbed noses with her.

I lay against his arm with a loving smile. Are you watching big sis? I've finally made something of myself.

The end.