Death And Despair

Kokichis pov

Rantaro amomi. The mysterious boy who's forgotten his talent. He was determined to stop the killing game but before he could he was killed by a shot put ball.

His killer was keade. A kindly girl who also wanted to stop the killing game but unfortunately took it to extreme lengths. She picked the wrong target and was executed.

The next victim was ryoma. He was a boy who wanted to die but was looking for a reason to live. Unfortunately he never found a reason.

His killer was Kirumi. She killed him and was willing to sacrifice us all for the sake of her country. No matter how far she ran she was still executed by Monokuma.

Tenko and Angie were the next victims. Two girls fighting for himikos affection. In the end they left her heartbroken.

Their killer was korekiyo. A Serial Killer determined to send 100 girls to his dead sister so she wouldn't be lonely. In the end their deaths were meaningless.

I sat alone in my room hugging my knees. I hate this. It hurts so much pretending I don't care but I have to keep lying. If I keep lying they'll think I'm strong. If I keep lying then no one will hurt me. I'll survive and get to go home. Everything will be ok as long as I li-

My thoughts were cut off by a loud knock on the door. I opened it to see mius impatient face.

"bout time you opened up cockichi" miu said crudely at me. She handed me a piece of paper "meet me on the rooftop at five. Don't be late!" with that she left.

I stared at her in confusion. Somethings going on and I don't like it!