Becoming A Lier

Kokichis pov

I watched in horror as keades body swung back and forth. I could feel tears weld up in my eyes. She was so kind and determined. If a girl like her turned to murder then is there's any hope for anyone?

"kokichi" shuichi placed a hand on my shoulder.

All of this is pointless. I was a fool to think that I could act nice and expect to survive.

"kokichi" shuichi shook me slightly "please talk to me"

"I don't care" I muttered softly.

If I can't survive by being a honest to goodness person.

"did you say something kokichi?"

Then I'll be a lier instead.

"I said I don't care stupid!" I yelled in his face "you may be upset that keadeads no longer here but she was just a stranger to me. So leave me out of your grieving party!"

"huh?" shuichi pulled away in shock. I felt awful but it's too late to go back now.

"so you're saying that you're not upset that some poor was brutally killed" kaito tightened his fist angrily.

"ha why should it?" it dose "she got herself stupidly killed" that's not true "I couldn't care less" please it hurts "in fact I couldn't care less about any of you-"

*smack*

I was cut off by kaito punching me in the face. I touched my cheek lightly. The pain felt kinda good. Helped get rid of my clouded thoughts.

Kaito stared at me, his frame trembling. I stood up with a glare.

"I hope that made you feel better kaito" I said coldly "I'm going back to my dorm. Don't desturb me"

I went in the elevator, leaving a broken looking shuichi behind. I clenched my fist and took a deep breath.

It will be ok. For the sake of my survival I have to lie!