The Rebal Camp

Komarus pov

We causiosly followed the sound of the crash, keeping kokichi behind us as we did so. What we found was a white Monokuma!

"kokichi stay behind us. We'll deal with it" I said, pushing him behind me.

"aww but komaru I wanna see" kokichi whined as he tried to peak in front of us.

"t-this is n-not up for debate" toko said firmly "s-stay back or so help me I'll-"

"please there's no need to fight" the white Monokuma stood up "I'm shirokuma. As a thank you for not immediately blowing me up I'll take you to the rebal base" he waddled onwards.

We looked at each other "should we follow him?" I asked.

"m-might as well" toko sighed "if t-theres a Rebal base t-then it could be a s-safe place to d-dump the kid"

"she means that in the nicest way possible" I reassured the boy before following shirokuma down the dark subway.

*time skip*

We arrived at the base which was filled with injuried but very alive adults. I felt so happy. Finally a safe place for-

"what the hell is that kid doing here!" a long haired man pointed at kokichi.

"excuse me?" I shoved kokichi behind me protectively "what's wrong with him being here?"

"he's a kid you stupid girl" he glared at me "he could be working as a mole for the other children"

"no I'm not!" he yelled desperately as he rolled down his sleeve, revealing the same bracelet I have "see I have a bracelet on just like the other partisapants"

"tch you could have made that yourself" he scoffed "kids can't be trusted. You can't stay here!" the other adults nodded in agreement.

Kokichi looked around tearfully. I've never seen him so scared before. Really nails it in that under all those lies he's still just a scared little kid.

I took his hand "if Kokichis not welcome here then neither are we! Come on toko let's go"

"I hope you s-spineless c-cowerds rot in hell" she glared at them before taking kokichis other hand and walking out. I smiled at her. She really dose care about us!

"wait!" shirokuma stopped us at the exit "I may have an idea"