Visiting Her Grave

Kokichis pov

I marched down the hallway with tears in my eyes. I didn't know where I was going. I didn't care either. What's the point. Nothings ever going to be the same again.

"kokichi" I looked up to see kyoko staring at me with worried eyes. I'm sick of everyone looking at me like that! I don't need their pity. I don't need anything! "kokichi where are you going-"

"it doesn't matter!" I screamed at her "nothing matters! Not now that she's gone"

Kyoko sighed "you know kokichi celest would be very upset to hear you say that"

"who cares!" I snapped "she's dead isn't she! She can't tell me if she's upset or not. She's gone and I didn't even get to say goodbye!" I burst into tears, the pain of losing her had finally overwhelmed me.

Kyoko petted my head, much like what big sis used to do "come with me kokichi. There's something I'd like to show you"

*time skip*

"where are we going kyoko?" I grumbled as she took me through a graveyard. I'm really not in the mood for this!

"no need to get angry. We're right here" she gestured towards a tombstone. My heart stopped. It read..

Celestia Ludinburg
A life unlike any other.

"this is where your sister was buried" kyoko explained "I'm not the type to believe in the supernatural but if you sat here and talked to her it might help"

I nodded and took a seat in front of the tombstone "hey sissy" I felt my voice crack under pressure. Kyoko gave me an encouraging nod "I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me. I didn't mean to leave I was just gullible and stupid! I promise I'll do better. I won't trust people as easily. I'll stay alive for your sake. I promise sissy" I finally broke down. Kyoko bent down and gave me a hug which I gladly accepted.

I'm so glad I'm not alone anymore.