Making A Plan

Kokichis pov

"soooo how's your head feeling" I asked a grumpy looking kaito.

"hurts like hell" he yelled "damnit kokichi did you have to hit me so hard? I thought we were acting!"

"sorry I just wanted to be realistic" I pouted.

Just recently with kaitos help I put my plan into action. I announced that I was the mastermind, took control of exiles and took kaito as my hostage. Now we're sitting together eating poptarts, waiting for shit to hit the fan.

"though I gotta admit" kaito scratched his head awkwardly "that was a smart plan. I've always been a little jealous of how smart you are"

"really?" I looked up in surprise.

He nodded "you're always super helpful in your own criptic way while I'm struggling to keep up. A little embarrassing if you ask me"

He noticed I was helping? Most people thought I was just trying to confuse them. Kaitos.. pretty insightful.

"well I guess I'm jealous of you too" I sat down next to him.

"what of these pecks of steel?" kaito flexed his arm proudly.

"no idiot!" I sighed before continuing "I'm jealous of how good you are with people. Shuichi, maki, me you just always know what to say to get people out of a tough situation. I've never had that skill. I'm better at thinking with my head than my heart"

"I guess we both have things to work on once we get out of here" he grinned.

"yeah" I chuckled slightly. It feels good being around kaito. Like I can just say what I want to say without fear. I wish I'd done this sooner but I guess nows better than never-

*crash*