Gontas Sacrifice

Kokichis pov

I stared down at mius lifeless body. I was trembling from the sight of it. I clenched my fists to make the tremors stop. It had to be done. It was me or her. I had to do it. I had to..

I looked over at gonta. Kind, sweet, trusting gonta. I felt my heart ache at the sight of his nervous smile. It had to be done. I'm sorry gonta.

*time skip*

"fine the killer is gonta"

"if you're going to spoil the mystery solving fun then I'll make it boring for everyone!"

"gonta no remember killing anyone"

"gentlemen no kill anyone. Must be mistake!"

"why can't you remember damnit!"

"I suppose gonta did kill. Sorry miu. Sorry everyone"

"please no blame kokichi. Gonta is to blame not kokichi. Hate gonta instead"

Gontas Trail was a blur in my head and his execution was painful to watch. In the end I was emotionless. They were all yelling at me but I couldn't hear them. Everything was blurring together. Past and present. Pain and more pain. It's a never ending cycle.

In the end everyone left and I was alone with gontas tied up body. I decided now would be the perfect time to let out my pain.

"ahhhhh!" I fell to my knees and screamed. Screamed out my pain and frustration. Screamed until my throat was raw and my eyes were burning.

I was so wrapped up in my own misery that I didn't notice that a certain someone was listening in.