Prologue

Our story moves in Lilac Rose Kingdom, where the Order of Lilac Dragons existed. We don't know why they named their kingdom like that, but it doesn't matter anymore. These Dragons are dead. Almost all of them, of course. Only one remains. Wulfrik, the King Ignasio's son. And now he's fighting for his kingdom, for his throne. He's fighting for people's freedom

Our heroes arrived right in the midst of Wulfrik's struggle with the regime. They were surprised to see this place so.. Quiet and despaired. They remembered this place bright. But now... It's the city of slaves. Not everyone was slave, of course. Only those, who Henning chose for it. 

And our heroes noticed weird people around. They looked like the travelers like they. But... They were awful. They weren't ashamed to hurt a child or an old man. Like they are nothing, but the toys to play with. 

It seemed like people can fight, but the fear is stronger than them. Surely they were afraid of Henning, their king. The legend told that this man could destroy the whole Dragon race in one night. Is he a Dragon? Obviously, no. But I can't tell you for sure if it's a truth. But this man is too strong as he could kill those who had power and take control over this place.

With The Order falling new era has begun in place. The era of darkness and despair. And, who knows if our heroes can bring peace to this place.