Chapter6 - Under The Influence

** Warning... this chapter contains graphic mature content. You can skip to the next chapter if you wish not to read it.**

Lando's POV

We finally arrived at the hotel room after a quick 5 minute Uber ride back. I asked Max to swap hotels with me tonight because I didn't want to take her back to my flashy penthouse suite.

"Are you crazy mate? Any girl would be over the moon to be brought back to a place like yours?!"

"Let it be whichever girl you take back tonight then," I joked before patting him on the back and heading off the yacht.

I had my reasons for making this decision, the biggest one being that I didn't want to be faced with fans bringing her back with me. Someone always has a way of finding out where I'm staying and since neither of us had brought up racing tonight, I wanted to keep it that way.

Max doesn't really care about these kinds of things but sometimes even he appreciates a more luxurious stay.

I drank some more of the whiskey that room service brought up and followed her with my eyes. The young woman was taking in her surroundings, she seemed curious and quiet but also confident and playful? I couldn't quite put my finger on it but I was going to find out.

We hadn't said much to each other from when we entered the lobby, until now. I guess in a lot of ways it looked like we were both trying to not be seen together which I thought was a bit strange because usually I have the opposite experience with girls wanting to be snapped with me.

The simple suite is on the 12th floor. It has a King sized bed in the center, a bathroom behind us with a shower and separate bath tub, as well as a medium sized coffee table with an L-couch. It's decorated in true french style.

Her face fell to the bright lights peaking from behind the crack in the curtain. I watched as she walked over, one foot in front of the other in sexy black heels to gently pull at the fabric to reveal a view of the old town. It was magnificent. She was magnificent.

The young woman stood in front of the glass wall, skin soft and alluring with only the moon and stars illuminating her silhouette against the backdrop. I still don't know who she is or how they ended up at our party tonight but honestly that's how I prefer it to be. Tonight at least. I just want to be myself without all the extra stuff. Just two random people, in the shadows of a hotel room under the influence of alcohol.

The bulge in my pants came alive when I noticed one of the straps on her dress had fallen off her shoulder. The hairs on the back of my neck soon joined the party.

I walked up right behind her and took her body into my one hand while moving the rest of her hair to the other side of her neck where the strap hadn't fallen off. She took a sip from the glass and half turned her head to flash me a smile with her bottom lip bit. The red wine had stained her lips a little. I noticed she was breathing deeper and slower now.

"You have a pretty decent view," she announced.

"Right now? I'd say more than just pretty decent."

"And I bet that usually works for you."

I laughed because my actual room had more chances of working for me than Max's.

"Do I make you laugh Mr?"

She stepped back a little so we were body to body and tilted her head backward to rest on my shoulder. Her round ass rubbing against the growing bulge in my pants. We were skin to skin, her back on my open chest. She knew what she was doing.

"You make me do a lot of things miss," I chuckled. "Or rather, make me want to do a lot of things."

It feels so fucking good, grabbing her by the sides of her tiny body and pressing my thumbs into her back dimples, pressing my dick harder against her ass so she can better understand what I'm talking about.