Chapter 29 - Secret Love Song

Lando's POV

"To My Soulmate Lando,

I know this is a bit crazy and I am sorry for that but there are some things I really need to tell you that I can't yet say to your face because I'm not ready to. My love for you is no longer containable. Everyday when I wake up, it feels more and more like my purpose in life is to be with you.

From the moment I first saw you, I knew there was something special about you. There's nothing I wouldn't do to make you happy because you've made me so happy. I know when the right time comes, I will be everything you'll ever need.

With time we'll be something real and everyone will understand, you'll see. We'll be so happy it'll be like nothing or no one ever existed before. Sometimes life doesn't give you what your heart desires but I knew that wasn't true for us when Thursday in the fan zone, you told me that you loved me too.

No one ever believes me when I tell them about you and it hurts me and that's why I'm doing all this for you. You're going to love it Lando, just like how I love you.

I wish to be with you, I want my name to be the one you call out in sweet moments of ecstasy. It has been hard not being able to be beside you but I'm ready for the world to know you're the one I'm living for.

Sometimes you make me really sad and angry especially when I see pictures of you and her spending time together.

Olivia doesn't deserve you, she hasn't been with you from the beginning like I have. No one has. She's just a glory whore who will drop you as soon as her daddy does, don't you see? All these f1 nepo girls are like that, but I will fix it. I will fix her for you because she can't come between us.

It doesn't matter where in the world you are, I will always find a way to get to you because my heart beats only for you.

But anyway, it's because I love You to death Lando that I will forever be yours. 🧡

Till we meet again
Your soulmate"

Liv sits on the edge of the perfectly made bed reading the letter we found in my suite. Nothing in the room is out of place or missing. There's no trace of a forced entry or anything like that.

After we had a quick shower and she got ready at hers, we made a short detour on our way downstairs so I could change into fresh clothes before joining Zak and Corrine for breakfast.

"Lan this is seriously creepy," she says looking up at me. The letter was left in a white envelope with a single red lipstick kiss on it. "How are you not freaking out right now? How did they even get into your room?"

"Sometimes, people bribe the maids and stuff," I answer truthfully. "In most cases these people are harmless, try not to think so much about it."

Of course I think it's creepy but I also know this is something that's going to keep happening. Fans will always want to be a part of our lives in some way. Their support helps get us through difficult days especially in our world where we're constantly moving.