Chapter 32 - Cat & Mouse

Lando's POV

"Anna? What are you doing here?"

"Finishing off what we started."

Anna leans in to kiss my neck while her hand finds it's way under the light blanket we were given earlier. My body jolts when her hand starts moving up my thigh.

"Hey... come on." I jerk my head to the side to avoid the next kiss she tries planting on me.

We're eight hours into our flight and almost everyone around us is sleeping silently under the darkened lights.

"You need to relax Lando. Don't worry, this can be our little secret."

"Anna - stop. I can't do this," I say reaching for her hand but that only makes her grip my thigh tighter. The close proximity of her nails to my crotch shoots a bolt of warm electricity up my groin and I can't help but catch my breath as the bulge in my pants starts to grow.

Anna bites her bottom lip seductively. "Hmm... Someone wants to play hard to get."

"I mean it. I'm not interested."

Of course I'm not interested. She isn't even my type but that doesn't mean I'm stupid or blind to the fact that she is a very attractive woman. Her body looks good in her tight blue uniform with the little black heels.

I'm not sure how much more of this I can take without something stupid or questionable happening so I grab her arm aggressively and yank it free from my thigh.

"Listen to me. Seriously. Stop this."

Anna squeals delightfully behind the excitement in her eyes. My own eyes look around to see if anyone is paying us any attention but the plane is still quiet. Zak's foot taps once but nothing more. Thankfully, he's still sleeping.

"I knew you liked it a bit rough." Using her other hand, the blonde reaches for my hand clenching her arm and forcefully places it on one of her plump breasts. She gives it a handful squeeze and the heat radiates to my head.

My heart races when I feel the fullness against my palm. I remember instantly how she had one button of her blouse undone earlier to reveal her perky cleavage. She gave me a good tease when she leaned over to hand out our drinks.

"Doesn't this feel good to you?" She asks me. "Because your big strong hands on my body feel good to me."

The purple lace of her bra accentuates the size of her chest as her soft hand on mine guides the pressure that we both squeeze at. She manoeuvres the tip of our thumbs in the space where her boobs meet and I can easily tell they're both ready to jump free from the lace with little effort.

"Err... Uhm," I stammer.

Think with your head upstairs man and not the other one.

"No, it doesn't." I need to sound more convincing.

Anna continues to grab and squeeze while not breaking any eye contact with me. I feel my face tighten as she expertly moves over to sit on my lap.

"Let's change that then."

"Please don't do this," I say closing my eyes.

The stewardess begins to slowly grind her body against mine. Everything about this feels wrong. I'm not even attracted to her so why is it taking me longer than it should to get out of this situation.

"Shut up and enjoy the moment Mr. Norris. This is every guy's fantasy and you're going to ruin it by waking everyone up."

"Yeah, except I'm not every guy. I'm Lando Norris."