Chapter14 - What's Done Is Done

A/N: Warning, there's some sexy time in this chapter.

~~

Lando's Pov

Adrenaline and regret raced it's way through my body as I chose what felt like the worst moment to be the nice guy. Anyway, what's done is done.

I'd made it a few steps away from her when the young woman's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Lando..." She was right behind me.

"Yeah?"

The first of the kisses were on my back. They were unexpected, cautious and soft.

"I never not think about that night."

"What night?"

"You know what night..." Her voice was softer than before.

"No Olivia, I want to hear you say it. What night?"

I closed my eyes shut as this had the possibility of blowing up in my face but for once, I'd like to hear her say it. I'd like to hear her talk about me in a way that's not like putting a fire out.

A few disappointing seconds passed and I sighed. Leave it to her to be hot and cold. I started to walk again when she suddenly spoke.

"Alright fine. That night in Monaco. Or every other time you look at me when we're alone, it's like you're asking me to go back to that moment with you. And I'm not saying that's what's happening now but it's almost like -"

"-Like it's just you and me."

I whispered these words in her ear before she finished talking.

Using my one arm, I scooped her up by the ass effortlessly. My hands found her body the same way winning drivers found the podium. It was primal, instinctive and thrilling. We'd always had such dynamic chemistry, even from the very beginning.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, grabbing my face to kiss it passionately. Somewhere in between then and now I had her pinned up against the glass door of the outdoor terrace. Any longer and my brain was surely going to explode.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked, breathing heavily into her neck. My swimming trunks already at my feet from when she fondled with my dick.

She didn't answer but instead closed her eyes and lightly kissed on my earlobe, nibbled it a bit before giving it a soft bite and tug with her teeth.

"Fuck Olivia," I said reaching for a handful of her breast. "You're going to drive me crazy."

I slid my fingers across the damp thong that hid the entryway to her. She moaned in sweet agony. I did it again, making sure to apply a bit more pressure right where her clit would be. Her whole body squirmed.

"What do you want Olivia?" I asked her.

"You..."

I slid her panties to the side and started to massage her sweet spot in a circular motion, applying pressure and then releasing it, teasing her to a certain point and then stopping to ask her;

"What about me?"

"I want you to fuck me Lando..."

"Ask me nicely Olivia..."

"Don't push it bro."

We both laughed instantly, her half naked body draped over mine. She lifted her face to look at me. Time seemed to drag on longer than before as her eyes intently searched for something in mine. We'd never had a proper fuck but I already knew I didn't want this feeling to end.